What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Manly

Flashstep

Juniors
Manly are throwing the ball around and they’re causing a lot of problems. We have good depth but obviously as a team playing at such a high intensity for ages as well as little niggles throughout our boys is catching up with us tonight. It’s gonna be a game in which we will have to dig deep to win.

Fangs

Coach
DCE would look right at home at the end of a lineout.

Good retirement package. He should quit now and join Joey.

Girds89

Bench
Turuva will be f**king incredible at fullback if he gets a chance

Cant pass a ball to save his life tho haha...

You ok with that??

Hed make dyl look like joey.

Ive never doubted him..despite what some have said this year hes been the safest winger in the comp and he is a killer returning the ball.

No one is moving dyl. But hes a great option.

I still think iongi is the man to replace dyl if not this year than next..hes a metre eater and a great ball player and kicker..

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Cant pass a ball to save his life tho haha...

You ok with that??

Hed make dyl look like joey.

Ive never doubted him..despite what some have said this year hes been the safest winger in the comp and he is a killer returning the ball.

No one is moving dyl. But hes a great option.

I still think iongi is the man to replace dyl if not this year than next..hes a metre eater and a great ball player and kicker..
Dyl is badly broken and needs at least a week off

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Next week will be interesting - I want to see how we go against a team that's willing to throw the ball around and attack from anywhere. The Titans might be a nice budget test run for facing the Broncos.

Girds89

Bench
In regards to the real question...

Sommertons defence was average.

Lukes service was avg at times.

But they both were ok kinsdering a debut and no experience respectively.

Kenny is our 9 tho...

We sorely missed the line speed of Kenny and his crisp service.

But there was good signs from the rookies.

I thought cleary was poor tonight. His kicking was avg and he didnt really do much.

We missed luai... we lacked a lot of spark...

I hope it puts it to bed all the hater of him but we looked flat and timid without him...

He offers so much to pur team

Latest posts