What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Manly

age.s

First Grade
Our middle again just way too good. Manly had try go around us and thats always a tough position to play from. Once we started reading their shifts they had very little and we coasted in the strangulation position.

Thought both hookers had poor moments defensively but looked dangerous with the ball. Sommerton kept the ruck honest and grabbed momentum with some good runs on a few occasions. Maybe a year or so away though.

Hosking was much improved defensively and iced his role in the To'o try. I doubt we'll see much more of him there but I think he's absolutely the best of the unorthodox options.

Fangs

Coach
Very good win considering the circumstances.

Brookvale confirmed shithole. Bob Fulton stand the only vocal place and I don't blame the rest of the ground. The stand at the opposite end could outdo the Greece 2004 Olympics. Rubble and piss all over the place.

We would rape NZ by 30 no matter where its played.
Dogshit post and choice of words here mate

yikes-oops-jimmy-fallon-js5zaitwusrrcx6d.gif

Munky

Coach
I’m guessing this was posted in response to a single play because I thought Crichton was one of our best (again) tonight. His defence in particular was first class.

Was after a simple dropped ball in attack and then jogging back onside leading to the penalty.

Girds89

Bench
Oh honey I know you can read a game better than that.

Critta was solid in d snd took a good intercept...

Still floats in and out of games to much for my liking..

Hes never goint to have manus talent but if he had dyls heart he'd be one of the best in the comp imo..

We need more from him.. id love to see him om the other side of the field for trick plays and backing up blokes early in the count...

Had a great game tho

Latest posts