What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Raiders - Game Day Thread

Parra Pride

Coach
At least we recognize our inability to score tries ourselves and are going to take the two. Merkin will probably miss, though.

strider

Post Whore
We probably could have got 2 other penalties that set ... yet they give that one - the least bad ... oh well

strider

Post Whore
I wanna say that was a surprisingly good first half ... but apparently i'm not allowed ... so, we suck

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm very impressed with our commitment.
This is the game we could have turned our toes up and just said we've had enough, yet we just keep on giving.
The Raiders are in shock and are running out of ideas.

I'd love nothing better than seeing us just put in another 40 like that and beating those f**kers.
Then, if we beat St Drag's in the last game at Pirtek, I'll be more than satisfied and proud of the season that this mob of players have put in. Much hope for the future under this coach.

I'm really impressed with the lads for that half. Very proud indeed.

Chipmunk

Coach
One thing we do have in our favour is that the Raiders will probably gain nothing by winning and could be mentally down. They will also need a mental let down before the Finals.

Well I thought this might be a factor and it's definitely the case.

We're in this with a big chance if we play tough and smart in the second half.

eels_fan

First Grade
98m for Mannah in one stint. Awesome effort.

Great commitment from the guys, and only poor hands by Semi and some roughness from French with his passing has stopped us getting another 2 tries

Eelementary

Post Whore
98m for Mannah in one stint. Awesome effort.

Great commitment from the guys, and only poor hands by Semi and some roughness from French with his passing has stopped us getting another 2 tries

I reckon Timmy has been outstanding.

Personally, I also reckon Windscreens has been strong.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well I thought this might be a factor and it's definitely the case.

We're in this with a big chance if we play tough and smart in the second half.

I think Canberra can cement a Top 4 berth with a win - they've got plenty to play for.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm very impressed with our commitment.
This is the game we could have turned our toes up and just said we've had enough, yet we just keep on giving.
The Raiders are in shock and are running out of ideas.

I'd love nothing better than seeing us just put in another 40 like that and beating those f**kers.
Then, if we beat St Drag's in the last game at Pirtek, I'll be more than satisfied and proud of the season that this mob of players have put in. Much hope for the future under this coach.

I'm really impressed with the lads for that half. Very proud indeed.

Could not agree more, mate.

What an effort on this first half.

strider

Post Whore
Yep he patted the ref on the back similar to what Foran did earlier in the year. Why are footballers so stupid? Don't touch the ref FFS!
In his defense, he was channelling jarryd hayne at the time, so it should be sweet

Kornstar

Coach
We've turned up so far, we may end up losing to a better team but if the effort remains you can't really be upset with the team considering who we are missing and the off field shit!

Latest posts