What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Canberra

betcats

Referee
Yep it will be cogger. I wouldnt mind seeing Sommerton but its obviously not possible with his contract status but he has impressed not just this year but he looked good last year when he was called into the cup side a few times. He isnt exactly a great defender but he is willing with his contact and effort, he throws himself into people. We've seen he has a good running game and his service is decent, would be a good option for a twenty minute stint. Given that we are running with two hookers in the 17 you'd think we'd be looking to add another one into the squad for depth. Cogger has a decent running game for a back up half, not sure at all if that will translate to FG at hooker. From the outside looking in we seem to have left ourselves pretty thin at a crucial position.

betcats

Referee
DT early mail is saying Martin will be available and Hosking will keep his spot. Just says Garner will be the one to 'make way' no mention of injury though its been mentioned on here he is injured.

Iamback

Coach
DT early mail is saying Martin will be available and Hosking will keep his spot. Just says Garner will be the one to 'make way' no mention of injury though its been mentioned on here he is injured.

He didn't play bad enough to only get 28 mins. Even when Soni went off he stayed off

BossleyPanther

Juniors
It was on 9 news last night. I think it was 9 anyway definitely one of the free to air channels. I was at the gym and it came on with the sport on one of the TVs. Nathan is putting up floaters and Salmon attempts a catch and walks away looking at his hand.
Ok I must go search it. Thanks 👍