What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Knights

betcats

Referee
We tagged each other back and forth about garner and soro...

You told me on here that you watched him play at 2nd row for us and sharkies and he didn't have what it takes

I did watch him at the sharks and he was just an average squad player never looked like a anything like a good starting backrower. He played well for us there for the raiders game and I gave him credit for it again I’m not sure what you want.

Girds89

Bench
Apologies if u come across.. like a prick.

Just happy to see players that deserve to do well killing it.

It's why I'd back Kenny in.

He's not a api.. he's probably not a starting 9... but is he in our best 17.... your damn right he is.

What he does for us no one else can.

Girds89

Bench
I did watch him at the sharks and he was just an average squad player never looked like a anything like a good starting backrower. He played well for us there for the raiders game and I gave him credit for it again I’m not sure what you want.

He's a genuine 2nd row option. Better than garner that's for sure

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Apologies if u come across.. like a prick.

Just happy to see players that deserve to do well killing it.

It's why I'd back Kenny in.

He's not a api.. he's probably not a starting 9... but is he in our best 17.... your damn right he is.

What he does for us no one else can.
Strong opinions are great, calling me a Foxsports apologist is weak haha

Iamback

Coach
Nathan had plenty of chances to roll it in and wouldn’t try it. He came up big in the end, his kicking game overall was great a 40/20 with almost a second and a good bomb that was turned over that but I wouldve like to see him try a few grubbers in that second half. Maybe because we laid on tries with ease the last couple weeks I dunno but it was a scrappy stop start game knights defence rushing and jamming hard and our team energy wise were just flat for a lot of it passes not hitting the mark. Hard middle running and inside balls got us home in the end, all the chances we had to for repeat sets and I think we had 1 in the second half.

Yep we had 2 halves, Neither played very well

betcats

Referee
Yep we had 2 halves, Neither played very well

Nathan wasn’t bad I just didn’t agree with some of the options he took. Luai was shocking in the first half, a little better in the second but not By much, he hasn’t come up with a big play all year and on top of that he still had far to many dumb penalties in his game. He’s lucky we have no one pushing him and that ivan loves him cause all he’s been doing is run sideways and give away penalties.

WestyLife

First Grade
Nathan wasn’t bad I just didn’t agree with some of the options he took. Luai was shocking in the first half, a little better in the second but not By much, he hasn’t come up with a big play all year and on top of that he still had far to many dumb penalties in his game. He’s lucky we have no one pushing him and that ivan loves him cause all he’s been doing is run sideways and give away penalties.

That holding the legs tackle was as blatant as you'll see. He's got kids so he's already getting cuddles.

betcats

Referee
That holding the legs tackle was as blatant as you'll see. He's got kids so he's already getting cuddles.

Yep absolute shocker that one and no need for it we weren’t really under pressure at that point. Anyway I can live with him being out of funk in attack cause I think he can figure that out eventually but his discipline and when he has to do the 5th tackle play close to the line he needs to be much better, twice tonight he was in that position and it ends with the knights running away 20-30 metres the other way off a shit pass or kick.

Latest posts