What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Tigers

Panfa

Juniors
Not the rain again last time we met that was 80 mins i wont get back again i dont think i can sit through another dour affair

Kilkenny

Coach
I honestly think if we lose tonight we are gone.

I am generally an optimistic kind of guy but even if we somehow get the two points this evening being realistic I don’t think we are any chance of making the top eight.

I just don’t see us going on a run of back to back wins and we would need to string together at least four or five wins just to get back in the mix. Outside the obvious top three or four sides the other sides are all arguably playing much better than we are so I don’t see where the wins are going to come.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade

Tigers
Warriors
Eels
Sea Eagles
Roosters
Rabbits

We need the next two, because we have the potential to go 0-4 in the games that follow given our form. Luckily the Warriors are a gimme, so we just got to get over the Tigers tonight, build some confidence

mxlegend99

Referee
We're long gone IMO.

We dont have the roster or game plans to bounce back from 2 wins and 6 losses. Win or lose tonight. We aren't going to win more than 7 or 8 games total this year.

Unless we make some serious moves on the player market before June 30 to fix the holes we have.

mxlegend99

Referee
Tigers
Warriors
Eels
Sea Eagles
Roosters
Rabbits

We need the next two, because we have the potential to go 0-4 in the games that follow given our form. Luckily the Warriors are a gimme, so we just got to get over the Tigers tonight, build some confidence
No such thing as a gimme when you're arguably the worst team in the competition. Unless you're the team playing us anyway.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Winterstein drops off along with Edwards.

Ellis starts at lock.

Bench is Luai, Katoa, Grant and Leota....

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
No such thing as a gimme when you're arguably the worst team in the competition. Unless you're the team playing us anyway.

We've won 9 of the last 11 against them and they are shit this year and it is at home. If we don't win that, we might as well forfeit our remaining games and take a holiday.

Crashtest

Juniors
Winterstein drops off along with Edwards.

Ellis starts at lock.

Bench is Luai, Katoa, Grant and Leota....

I was going to be very optimistic, predict a Penrith victory, which would be the first of a four game winning streak. And then I saw that bench...

Oh well, maybe Cleary discovered a clue on how to improve our attack since his press conference yesterday, and that bench is somehow part of his master plan.