What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rovelli GONE

EagleDragon

Juniors
well there are tons of other players who CAN play 5/8 like:
jerome roparti
joel moon
michael witt
nathan fien
lance hohiao

(stancy jones plays halfback)

lockyno1

Post Whore
Vote 1: Joel Moon

Ropati is not an option, he is terrible at 5/8, ditto Hohia to be honest, but Lance is fractionally better. Moon, Witt, Foran will fight out for the no6.

wittyfan

Referee
Vote 1: Joel Moon

Ropati is not an option, he is terrible at 5/8, ditto Hohia to be honest, but Lance is fractionally better. Moon, Witt, Foran will fight out for the no6.

It's between Witty and Moon only, Foran will have to bide his time with the Vulcans.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Witt won't have his goalkicking to save his butt now that Kemp is a guaranteed spot

Rich102

Staff member
well there are tons of other players who CAN play 5/8 like:
jerome roparti
joel moon
michael witt
nathan fien
lance hohiao

(stancy jones plays halfback)

No! No! A thousand times no. Haven't you ever seen him there?

Martli

Coach
There's room for two hookers. Besides, I like the idea of Henderson being a backup #13 as well as a hooker.

2black2strong

Juniors
on the bench which might look like this ?

14 - hohaia
15- hendo
16- packer
17- tuimavave

But what about Matulino? Assuming that Lillyman is starting.

I think Stacey will be warming the benches until the first loss. These guys have earned their spots, Stacey's presence alone will boot them along.

Anyway, I think there's only room for 1 small utility on the bench and that's Lance. Henderson has to start at hooker, and Matulino has to be in the equation.