What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

Wb1234

Immortal
They’ve been seething since the quarters, they were getting cocky with every QF being NH vs SH, not so cocky when England were the only NH side left
If anyone’s going to win it I don’t mind the all blacks

It just seems as time goes on it’s not as easy for them to walk it in

really hope the Poms get eliminated that’s where the biggest toff union fans are

Dark Corner

Juniors
Southern hemisphere final will upset the toffs

with all the money in the nh that’s a slap in face for them
When you say money don't include England and Wales...imagine a country that created Rugby and can't even have a premiership never mind a 2nd tier.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
All Blacks putting the cleaners through Argentina in their semifinal.
there will doubtless be the usual post RWC exodus after next weekend, if the Warrior want to build even further on this years hype and success they could do worse than look at a few of them.

damn there’s some enormous units in RU these days too, the All Blacks have a 196cm, 144kg prop (Tamaiti Williams) and he’s not fat, though I doubt anyone that huge would be much use in modern league.

44-6 to NZ and they missed 4 conversions. Back to pool stage score lines
RLWC SF margin of victory was 3 points over both games.

Aus 16 - 14 NZ
Samoa 27 - 26 Eng

Throw in the final as well and the total winning margin was 23 over the last three games (ave of 7.6 pts)

Our group stage ave margin of victory 42
Theirs: 35

We needed to stick with a 16 team world cup and just let it grow for a few cycles.

Wb1234

Immortal
O
RLWC SF margin of victory was 3 points over both games.

Aus 16 - 14 NZ
Samoa 27 - 26 Eng

Throw in the final as well and the total winning margin was 23 over the last three games (ave of 7.6 pts)

Our group stage ave margin of victory 42
Theirs: 35

We needed to stick with a 16 team world cup and just let it grow for a few cycles.
theyve cut it down to ten for the next two which is a shame

gerg

Juniors
I know it's fun to hang shit on the rah rah mob but I used to actually enjoy watching rugby. TBH though I did used to play it. Watching the Ella era up to the Gregan / Larkham era was pretty good. But it totally fell off a cliff. I think it's sad for Australian rugby to see it like this. In saying this they are their own worst enemy and it's tough to see a road back for them. I'd take much more pleasure in seeing the AFL capitulating instead.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
A genetically engineered hybrid of Cleary, Ray Price, SBW and Jonah Lomu would barely help the Wallabies at this point

Wb1234

Immortal
I know it's fun to hang shit on the rah rah mob but I used to actually enjoy watching rugby. TBH though I did used to play it. Watching the Ella era up to the Gregan / Larkham era was pretty good. But it totally fell off a cliff. I think it's sad for Australian rugby to see it like this. In saying this they are their own worst enemy and it's tough to see a road back for them. I'd take much more pleasure in seeing the AFL capitulating instead.
I think most people were watching union In those days

I did watch a bit when Wendell went over. It was funny Steve larkham did a bomb and the whole crowd was in raptures like they had never seen one before

then they were not giving sailor the ball because he was standing out too much

I played it at school and I hated it. Almost fell asleep once in a maul when everyone was holding the ball for a minute doing nothing