What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
Penrith had apparently structured the deals of a lot of their younger players to increase if they were to play rep football. Many of the young blokes like Lewis, Pritchard, Clinton, Ross, Rooney, Lewis etc have now played rep football and this has probably lead to the problems the Panthers are now facing in terms of the salary cap.

JBW1983

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
don't worry.

he'll sign for match payments....and a $1,000,000 apartment in coogee.

LOL... its funny because it's true!

Nah but seriously even I'd be a bit puzzled if we could fit him in, as well as BIG Charlie Tonga! WOOOHOOO

cainen

Juniors
I'm still hearing Ali Lauititi -> Penrith.

Not sure why, but with the Pom gone could be useful.

Panthers_God

Juniors
I'm still hearing Ali Lauititi -> Penrith.

yeah i wish
a dynamic ball runner and will give us more depth off the bench.
just hope if we sign him he doesnt flop like he did at te warriors but i hear hes doing good things in the esl

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Franko said:
Who is Thomas Gemmel?

He's a very good young backrower who was a member of the 2004 Sharks Flegg GF losing side. Hasn't been able to get a look in even in PL till 2 or 3 weeks ago and is carving them up. Was close to best Shark on field in their PL loss to Souths a few weeks back.

Bad loss for the Sharks as far as future planning.

Davester

Juniors
Garrett Crossman (Penrith) :arrow: Melbourne Storm

According to today's SMH, Crossman is visiting Melbourne this weekend.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Davester said:
Garrett Crossman (Penrith) :arrow: Melbourne Storm

According to today's SMH, Crossman is visiting Melbourne this weekend.

eagerly awaiting Big Mick's reaction!! :D

sorry mate!...but your dummy spits have been rather entertaining.

Kiwi

First Grade
gezz the panthers look like they will be challenging the Knights for the spoon next year. Ofloading two of their best forwards to keep the youngsters who all seem to be leaving anyway. Damn and I thought the Knights had managment that was f**ked.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kiwi said:
gezz the panthers look like they will be challenging the Knights for the spoon next year. Ofloading two of their best forwards to keep the youngsters who all seem to be leaving anyway. Damn and I thought the Knights had managment that was f**ked.

I think you'll find that this is the work of the bloke who's now running Souths!!;-)

cainen

Juniors
Penrith have said they might be announcing as early as next week some player gains. They'll have to be pretty bloody brilliant signings to make up for all we've lost though.

Big Mick

Referee
eelavation said:
eagerly awaiting Big Mick's reaction!! :D

sorry mate!...but your dummy spits have been rather entertaining.

nah no dummy spit.

If melbourne want to pay mega overs...thats fine he aint that good.

If he doesn't want the opportunity for a starting spot and accept the fair offer Penrith made and wants to follow the cash instead of staying loyal to the team that made him, I don't want that type of player at my club.

Big Mick

Referee
eelavation said:
I think you'll find that this is the work of the bloke who's now running Souths!!;-)

correct.

And our current inexperienced management are left to fix up his f**k ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.