What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm not too worried about missing out on big name signings, but I am disappointed. I mean, there was a massive circus when we signed Stuart - our own board even touted his signature as the greatest coup since signing Gibson, and so far we have not seen much come from his signature. Granted, the season is yet to begin - but we were told both formally and informally that he would have pulling power and get us some quality players.

Obviously there is still time, and the 2012 season is not helping things, but thus far I don't think he's lived up to the hype...

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Chin up fella's, 2014/15 is where it's at.

***Although you've heard this shit before, and in 2014/15 when we still suck you'll be hearing it again.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Chin up fella's, 2014/15 is where it's at.

***Although you've heard this shit before, and in 2014/15 when we still suck you'll be hearing it again.

Lol

I'll still be out there, cheering like a lunatic - but if I were to claim that I was confident we can make an impact on this year's Premiership race, I'd be lying...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Governance of the salary cap has been disgraceful in recent years. However, I find any suggestion that we have been treated less fairly than other clubs a bit hard to accept.

Wally21

Bench
Two players I would love to sign to long term contracts at the Eels would be;

Rene ranger - cant fight, but one of the best runners of a football across the codes. He's extremely strong and importantly, very fast. He would be devastating working with Hayne

Michael hooper - could be anything and is still only 20. His work ethic is reminiscent of Hindy. I would have him playing in the middle in a similar role to Dallas Johnson. He would offer plenty in defense, but would be a better attacking weapon than Johnson.

Yes the both play yawnyon, but are both special athletes.

Two players I would love to sign to long term contracts at the Eels would be;

Rene ranger - cant fight, but one of the best runners of a football across the codes. He's extremely strong and importantly, very fast. He would be devastating working with Hayne

Michael hooper - could be anything and is still only 20. His work ethic is reminiscent of Hindy. I would have him playing in the middle in a similar role to Dallas Johnson. He would offer plenty in defense, but would be a better attacking weapon than Johnson.

Yes the both play yawnyon, but are both special athletes.

If we were going to sign a rugby player, it should be Israel Dagg, if only so that we could say that we signed the better Izzy.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't particularly think we need to sign any more stars or high profile players. I think we'll be just fine filling our roster with more rubbish players. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts