What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings - XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingard

Coach
Farrell is an decent player but is no better or worse then Morgan. Would ensure there is a few players fighting for a back spot.

I would prefer Morgan but good to have depth

South coast junior.

At Souths, Farrell was sensational in the centres. Then he got a pretty severe injury and Dylan Walker took his place. Then he went to Saints and tore a pectoral muscle that put him out for nearly a year. He's a very good player. I've had a really good day today - and this has made it even better.
I know Dylan's father, too. He's a real nice bloke and an elder in the aboriginal community in the Shoalhaven. Apparently Dylan's a good bloke, too and spends a lot of time with his dad and in contributing to his community. Farrell and Guttherson in the centres. Wow!

lingard

Coach
Yes he did, th the half we made the run to the grand final. My point exactly . He had a halfback to do most of the organisation of the team and he could play more of a running game that suits his style of play

Absolutely. But I also think we tend to underestimate Jeff Robson's influence on our run to the 2009 Grand Final. I mean, Jack Bird, another debutant five-eight, hd a pretty good year playing alongside/outside Jeff Robson this year. Whatever his flaws, Robson seems very good at helping young players to settle in and do their thing.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
At Souths, Farrell was sensational in the centres. Then he got a pretty severe injury and Dylan Walker took his place. Then he went to Saints and tore a pectoral muscle that put him out for nearly a year. He's a very good player. I've had a really good day today - and this has made it even better.
I know Dylan's father, too. He's a real nice bloke and an elder in the aboriginal community in the Shoalhaven. Apparently Dylan's a good bloke, too and spends a lot of time with his dad and in contributing to his community. Farrell and Guttherson in the centres. Wow!

Yep, Yeah I forgot you are from down there. Farrell and Adam Quinlan both played in a Culburra under 18 premiership winning side. Amazing effort for one of smallest group 7 clubs to produce 2 NRL players in one year.

Decent signing if true.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Absolutely. But I also think we tend to underestimate Jeff Robson's influence on our run to the 2009 Grand Final. I mean, Jack Bird, another debutant five-eight, hd a pretty good year playing alongside/outside Jeff Robson this year. Whatever his flaws, Robson seems very good at helping young players to settle in and do their thing.

Well do a very good job at the Warriors next year, exactly what their side will need.

lingard

Coach
Yep, Yeah I forgot you are from down there. Farrell and Adam Quinlan both played in a Culburra under 18 premiership winning side. Amazing effort for one of smallest group 7 clubs to produce 2 NRL players in one year.

Decent signing if true.

Well, I'm originally from Parramatta. I lived in Parramatta, Harris Park, Rosehill for the best part of thirty years. Been down here for twenty.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well, I'm originally from Parramatta. I lived in Parramatta, Harris Park, Rosehill for the best part of thirty years. Been down here for twenty.

Could never live in Sydney to busy, give me the south coast any day.

Do you ever watch the local footy?

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade

Sounds like you have been told it's done. That true? ;-)

Parra47

Juniors

Decent signing if true.

Farrell is nothing to get excited about imo, I've watched him over the years and he is solid but thats about it. Having said that he'll be a big improvement on our current depth players if we sign him.

Ah Culburra. The team I coach has had the wood on them for a few years, (in the age group), but they have an elderly ref who lives down there, he's a bit of a legend in the group for being the Culburra version of the Grasshopper for Qld. He's a shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts