What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Hey, RED&Blackbear,
who are u to endorse Souths players signing with anyone , you dope.
Be thankfull you have Souths players playing for your club , instead of wishing them away , as they are too good for the Bears. Who is the last BEar developed player that has shone for Souths ?? Yes focus on that , else i for one look forward to the day we caste your pub team away.

Keary may sign for another club if Souths cannot develop a position for him this year. He will not be cheap. As for Walker he is 18 and will develop into a great centre or pivot and only a stupid Norths supporter would be wishing him to join anyone else , you drunk dope.

Overreaction much?

Galeforce

Bench
Not really.
Consider your best juniors , one at 18 , just played aussie schoolboys and he has been moved from U20s to a club like Norths to develop and u see a club member who instead of being happy to have them is endorsing them to other clubs. what a merkin

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Hey, RED&Blackbear,
Be thankfull you have Souths players playing for your club , instead of wishing them away , as they are too good for the Bears. Who is the last BEar developed player that has shone for Souths ?? Yes focus on that , else i for one look forward to the day we caste your pub team away.

Keary may sign for another club if Souths cannot develop a position for him this year. He will not be cheap. As for Walker he is 18 and will develop into a great centre or pivot and only a stupid Norths supporter would be wishing him to join anyone else , you drunk dope.

How about you take your discussion about your pathetic club else where.

Hey, RED&Blackbear,

Last I checked they were wearing red and black not red and green, until the day they do so I can say whatever I want about whoever I want that plays for Norths. You think Souths are doing Norths a favour, i say the favour is mutual. Otherwise your club woul have to bankroll a reserve grade team off the back of your own money. Panthers have had their player stocks raided for years, only fair that they sign their own branch. Souths didn't want Mansour, Moylan or Roberts. They have no room for Keary, so why not give him a go at a team that can provide him a chance instead of being stuck behind Sutton and Reynolds for god knows how long.

In other words shut up you dunce.

Sime_11

Juniors
Pathetic club, what a joke and idiot you are. have u been watching your club lately,lol
Souths 2012 members +22000

Remember this Pathetic club almost run you down a month ago!

seeing as you like to show history in your signature Galeforce, ill do the same

Premierships in the last 25 years
Penrith - 2
Souths - 0

go back to your burrow Galeforce,

Galeforce

Bench
Last I checked they were wearing red and black not red and green, until the day they do so I can say whatever I want about whoever I want that plays for Norths. You think Souths are doing Norths a favour, i say the favour is mutual. Otherwise your club woul have to bankroll a reserve grade team off the back of your own money. Panthers have had their player stocks raided for years, only fair that they sign their own branch. Souths didn't want Mansour, Moylan or Roberts. They have no room for Keary, so why not give him a go at a team that can provide him a chance instead of being stuck behind Sutton and Reynolds for god knows how long.

In other words shut up you dunce.

Hey Dumbnuts , who is paying for Walker and Keary , fool.

Walker should be playing Souths u20s , however Souths see his potential and are allowing him to develop with older more experienced players.

You as a Norths supporter , why not give all your players away and just leave the competition if you have no desire to retain good players.:lol: Dope.
When i read your initial stupid note , reminded me of why Storm dumped you guys , claiming you were only a pub team. Your attitude is spot on pub team.

Galeforce

Bench
Pathetic club, what a joke and idiot you are. have u been watching your club lately,lol
Souths 2012 members +22000

Remember this Pathetic club almost run you down a month ago!

seeing as you like to show history in your signature Galeforce, ill do the same

Premierships in the last 25 years
Penrith - 2
Souths - 0

go back to your burrow Galeforce,

i feel sorry for you that a 10 point loss is something for to boast about.:lol:
idiot. love you focus on periods , if you want to compare premierships 20 to 2 you idiot.

soc123_au

Staff member
Galeforce you dimwitted troll, shouldnt you be in a carpark getting a blowjob of Nemiwinks?

This is the Panthers subforum where we are able to discuss things relating to our team. That includes discussing players from other clubs we would like to see in Panthers colours. Clearly you have nothing constructive to add, so f**k Off!

Galeforce

Bench
hey fwit,
i know this is a panthers forum and i have no disrespect for most panther supporters.
I neither started any disrespect to Panthers , however responded to dimwit comments and disrespect to Souths.
AS clubs with strong juniors , i would expected the smart ones here understood concerns with development and retention , versus the stupid Norths supporter who was willing away Souths players from his North side.Of course there are idiots everywhere and i have responded to a couple here already.

soc123_au

Staff member
The original post was Red & Black Bear suggesting a few Souths/Norths lower graders as potential prospects to bolster our team. Your team as at stands is well served in those positions so logic would suggest limited opportunities for them in the NRL where they are. Red Bear has a soft spot for the mighty Panthers bless his heart & was in here offering suggestions & stimulating discussion to aid our success. Then you come in hurling the insults at him for not being a true Bears supporter. Personally I think he is a credit to his team for wishing his teams players success in their careers. Every player strives to reach the NRL.

Try and work on your delivery instead of coming into our forum & posting like a tool. Who knows, we may even manage to get some constructive dialogue happening with you. We have a few of your Juniors at present & we are very happy with them, especially Josh Mansour. You have one of our young guns in Greg Waddell who if he manages to overcome his injury woes has the potential to be an elite player. I think you will find most Panther fans wish him nothing but success regardless of what Jersey he wears. Coming into another teams house & posting like you did you are asking to be attacked. I would expect the same if I headed into your forum & got abusive. I have seen you attack other teams supporters when they do venture into your forum. Again, play nice or f**k Off.

Last edited:
You're a cocksmith Galeforce, like players don't move clubs every season.. Like reserve graders and U20's don't get picked up by clubs other than their own..

Didnt you have Dave Taylor last year? A one time Broncos reserve grader? Or Ben T'eo this year? Was Isaac Luke once a Dog? Inglis was a Storm player not long ago. Im sure when your team was struggling to get above 15th place for over 20 years running you had no problem saying "I hope Souths go after player a, b or c from club 1, 2 or 3".

So in short you connoisseur of testicals, stfu.

Galeforce

Bench
You're a cocksmith Galeforce, like players don't move clubs every season.. Like reserve graders and U20's don't get picked up by clubs other than their own..

Didnt you have Dave Taylor last year? A one time Broncos reserve grader? Or Ben T'eo this year? Was Isaac Luke once a Dog? Inglis was a Storm player not long ago. Im sure when your team was struggling to get above 15th place for over 20 years running you had no problem saying "I hope Souths go after player a, b or c from club 1, 2 or 3".

So in short you connoisseur of testicals, stfu.

Dope , i have followed League since the 1960s , so i know all about player movements , especially when you have lots of juniors. I also saw a champion Souths team destroyed by $$ in the earlier 1970s. Not to mention losing our best juniors throughout the 1990s and early 2000s.
So do not preach to me dope.

Everyone knows Keary is a gun and if he cannot make the Souths team this year , he will be gone , as he should be the best half not playing NRL by end of the year. Keary is 21 this year. However , again Walker is only 18 and is potentially one of Souths best young juniors. So you , as a Norths supporter should be thankfull for having these players instead of endorsing , their movement to Panthers. Again who are you to endorse Souths players to anyone , just be thankfull they play for Norths, dope.

I have no issues with knowledgeable Panther supporters wishing to get these players , the issue i have is dopes like you willing them away from your team and Souths.

soc123_au

Staff member
Galeforce, Red & Black Bear follows the Panthers NRL side. He is one of our knowledgeable supporters.

Galeforce

Bench
The original post was Red & Black Bear suggesting a few Souths/Norths lower graders as potential prospects to bolster our team. Your team as at stands is well served in those positions so logic would suggest limited opportunities for them in the NRL where they are. Red Bear has a soft spot for the mighty Panthers bless his heart & was in here offering suggestions & stimulating discussion to aid our success. Then you come in hurling the insults at him for not being a true Bears supporter. Personally I think he is a credit to his team for wishing his teams players success in their careers. Every player strives to reach the NRL.

Try and work on your delivery instead of coming into our forum & posting like a tool. Who knows, we may even manage to get some constructive dialogue happening with you. We have a few of your Juniors at present & we are very happy with them, especially Josh Mansour. You have one of our young guns in Greg Waddell who if he manages to overcome his injury woes has the potential to be an elite player. I think you will find most Panther fans wish him nothing but success regardless of what Jersey he wears. Coming into another teams house & posting like you did you are asking to be attacked. I would expect the same if I headed into your forum & got abusive. I have seen you attack other teams supporters when they do venture into your forum. Again, play nice or f**k Off.
YEs you are correct , i do have issues with Trolls like Fire , Muzby coming into Souths forum and not adding any value to any discussion . After that i like to check most forum rumours and normally refrain from making comments.This one irked me especially young Walker, he is not surplus to Souths ( if he was surplus ,he would be in u20s , as an 18 year old). Souths are grooming him in tougher grade, he will come in as centre or pivot if not 2013, 2014.Only a dope Norths nobody would be endorsing their movement because they cannot make Souths top side at the moment.

Galeforce

Bench
If Red and black bear does not support Norths and their partner Souths , then he should change his NAME. A bigger dope than i thought.

age.s

First Grade
Wow, no one cares what some addled Souffs supporting troll thinks. Kindly f**k off out of our forum Galeforce, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.