What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

soc123_au

Staff member
Only a dope Norths nobody would be endorsing their movement because they cannot make Souths top side at the moment.

Did you endorse Inglis, Teo, Crocker, Asotasi, Luke, Burgess x 4, Taylor, King etc etc etc going to Souths? Please dont tell me they were "unwanted" by their former clubs. You are entitled to your opinion, but please dont come into our forum & start calling us dopes & f**kwits because you disagree with someone. At least Fire & Muzby are funny, you are just rude.

Dope , i have followed League since the 1960s , so i know all about player movements , especially when you have lots of juniors. I also saw a champion Souths team destroyed by $$ in the earlier 1970s. Not to mention losing our best juniors throughout the 1990s and early 2000s.
So do not preach to me dope.

Everyone knows Keary is a gun and if he cannot make the Souths team this year , he will be gone , as he should be the best half not playing NRL by end of the year. Keary is 21 this year. However , again Walker is only 18 and is potentially one of Souths best young juniors. So you , as a Norths supporter should be thankfull for having these players instead of endorsing , their movement to Panthers. Again who are you to endorse Souths players to anyone , just be thankfull they play for Norths, dope.

I have no issues with knowledgeable Panther supporters wishing to get these players , the issue i have is dopes like you willing them away from your team and Souths.

I could care less about your life story dick wizard, all I care about is young players getting a go in the top league when they have a) the talent and b) can't make it in their current structure due to incumbents. Neither Walker or Keary have that opportunity at the moment, as happy as I am that they are toiling their trades for Norths, we don't have a first grade team nor is the Central Coast Bears up and running on the field. So instead of these players most likely going to a team like the Roosters or Dragons, I'd rather they go to the Panthers is the opportunity is presented. Panthers are an honest club, they might not have the flashiest players or club structures or have a Hollywood megastar bankrolling them. But they have a genuine and sincere feel to them, they earn everything they get through hard work, harder than most because of reasons outlined. After a decade of having their best juniors and players end up else where, having to put up with Elliott and Walsh, inept centers, it's time they get some genuine talented youngsters.

Souths don't need Keary, not unless a half gets injured and even then he'll only get limited opportunities. Hence why I endorse Panthers luring him, Walker is a genuine talent and reminds me of a young Lyon. Again Souths have their centers and both are fairly young, Walker can't be doing an apprenticeship forever. He is also a great goalkicker.. He fits the bill to what Panthers lack.

I say the same thing about Thompson and Morgan from Cowboys.

It's a bloody forum, lighten up or f**k off.

murraymob

Coach
Red and Black
i enjoy your posts and you are welcome anytime in our panther forums.And any info about norths players is enjoyable to hear

Luke Bowden

First Grade
hey fwit,
i know this is a panthers forum and i have no disrespect for most panther supporters.
I neither started any disrespect to Panthers , however responded to dimwit comments and disrespect to Souths.
AS clubs with strong juniors , i would expected the smart ones here understood concerns with development and retention , versus the stupid Norths supporter who was willing away Souths players from his North side.Of course there are idiots everywhere and i have responded to a couple here already.

You missed a key fact:

1999= Kicked out of comp for being pathetic.

Galeforce

Bench
I could care less about your life story dick wizard, all I care about is young players getting a go in the top league when they have a) the talent and b) can't make it in their current structure due to incumbents. Neither Walker or Keary have that opportunity at the moment, as happy as I am that they are toiling their trades for Norths, we don't have a first grade team nor is the Central Coast Bears up and running on the field. So instead of these players most likely going to a team like the Roosters or Dragons, I'd rather they go to the Panthers is the opportunity is presented. Panthers are an honest club, they might not have the flashiest players or club structures or have a Hollywood megastar bankrolling them. But they have a genuine and sincere feel to them, they earn everything they get through hard work, harder than most because of reasons outlined. After a decade of having their best juniors and players end up else where, having to put up with Elliott and Walsh, inept centers, it's time they get some genuine talented youngsters.

Souths don't need Keary, not unless a half gets injured and even then he'll only get limited opportunities. Hence why I endorse Panthers luring him, Walker is a genuine talent and reminds me of a young Lyon. Again Souths have their centers and both are fairly young, Walker can't be doing an apprenticeship forever. He is also a great goalkicker.. He fits the bill to what Panthers lack.

I say the same thing about Thompson and Morgan from Cowboys.

It's a bloody forum, lighten up or f**k off.

Clear you are a NOT a real Norths supporter and definitely do not appreciate the partnership with Souths . Also clear you have NO IDEA on development of young players.
Walker is only 18 and has played two games in Norths reserves and you say he cannot do an apprenticeship forever. Dumbnut comment from you are as a Norths supporter , no issues with these comments as a Penrith supporter wanting to raid other teams star juniors.
Stand up and show your real allegiance instead of showing disrespect to Norths and Souths partnership.
Why are u afraid to show your allegiance to Panthers instead of parading like a wannabe Norths supporter ? You are not by your comments on this matter and this is what irks me about you.

betcats

Referee
Clear you are a NOT a real Norths supporter and definitely do not appreciate the partnership with Souths . Also clear you have NO IDEA on development of young players.
Walker is only 18 and has played two games in Norths reserves and you say he cannot do an apprenticeship forever. Dumbnut comment from you are as a Norths supporter , no issues with these comments as a Penrith supporter wanting to raid other teams star juniors.
Stand up and show your real allegiance instead of showing disrespect to Norths and Souths partnership.
Why are u afraid to show your allegiance to Panthers instead of parading like a wannabe Norths supporter ? You are not by your comments on this matter and this is what irks me about you.

Showing disrepect to the souths-norths partnership :crazy: lol you are f**king precious if that upsets you that much.

:-({|=

Graftonpanther

Juniors
Who cares about Norths and Souths not me, I only care about PANTHERS, please take your argument to the Souths Page, I am sure the will appreciate it there.

Sime_11

Juniors
back on topic, heard tolman def wont be playing for canterbury next season, he is on Gus's radar yeh????

Shire Panther

Juniors
This from yesterdays telegraph about Tomkins transfer fee:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...e-of-the-theatre/story-fn7r8xhj-1226619373023

LEADING Sydney player manager Wayne Beavis is the middleman in Parramatta's likely signing of England international Gareth Hock. While the backrower will be a handy acquisition for the Eels, we're hearing Wigan's biggest name in Sam Tomkins could still be lured to the NRL.
He's signed until 2016 but Wigan chairman Ian Lenegan is prepared to set him free if another club coughs up a $1 million transfer fee.
Gold Coast came knocking, and were apparently prepared to hand $500,000 to the Super League powerhouse, but Lenegan knocked it back. We're hearing Wigan might now compromise and take $750,000.

Sime_11

Juniors
nah ESL backs arent up to NRL standard IMO, give the windsor boys somethin to be hungry for, Ivan, just give Moylan a crack please. he wont disappoint

Status
Not open for further replies.