What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

gustarny

Juniors
Agree stagger he is a large fella runs the ball hard and does have an offload is a bit more intimidating than some of our back rowers

murraymob

Coach
Bell is a solid footballer who currently has 4 clubs talking to him including his current club.Right now we have a lot of front rowers in the club with more on the way at penrith .He is happy at penrith but like all footballers wants the best deal he can get.Would be a good buy for parra

The Colonel

Immortal
HILLS & WESTFIELDS SPORTS THROW DOWN THE GAUNTLET
Story By PK /
The Hills Sports High School sent a strong message to Arrive Alive Cup contenders when they beat Endeavour Sports High School 32-10 at Richie Benaud Oval North Parramatta today.
Boasting five Parramatta SG Ball players Hills were too strong around the paddock with Eel's centre Josh Tuitupou bagging a double while his centre partner and fellow Eel Jorge Taufua constantly found holes in the Endeavour defence. Also strong for Hills were Second rower Jacob Loko and fullback Gerard McCallum, a Tigers SG Ball squad member.
Meanwhile Westfields have easily defeated Matraville Sports High School in both the University & Buckley Shields
Westfields SHS won the Uni Shield in a tough game of schoolboys rugby league 24 - 12 and the Westfields Buckley Shield team is well on its way to a record 5 straight NSWCHS Buckley Shield Title

http://www.ourfootyteam.com/index_nsw_school_footy.php

The Colonel

Immortal
Josh’s future in league is on the move

15 May 09 @ 10:06am by Paul Lancaster

8a940c72b3d435ce9ddebffeae5065e9_resized.JPG

Bright prospect ... Josh Batalibasi has been selected in the AIS rugby league squad.

REDCLIFFE:
TRYING to keep up with Josh Batalibasi’s daily timetable is like to trying to catch the speedster on the rugby league field.
The affable Redcliffe State High School co-captain, who turned 17 last week, is handling a gruelling work load in his final year of studies before taking up a contract with NRL giants the Parramatta Eels next year.
But before he takes on that challenge Josh is juggling a footballing schedule which would put his boyhood idol Timana Tahu to shame.
The Deception Bay teen, who can play league ``anywhere in the backs’’ has just been named in the 25-member AIS rugby league squad to tour England and France at the end of the year.
He modestly admits his football jersey collection is growing rapidly to include the Queensland Under-16 side, the Queensland Indigenous side, the Pass Australia rugby union side, which he captained on a tour to Asia and a Sunshine Coast Under 19 representative team.
He even has time to don the red and white for the Redcliffe Dolphins and also his school rugby league jersey.
Then there are his duties as school captain, which include helping to train an Under-13 school side.
He is also studying for a Certificate 3 in fitness training for his post-football life.
But standing at 182cm and an impressive 88.5kg Josh is able to handle the demands of sport and school.
``My phone beeps all the time, reminding me what training I have got to go to, but I love playing footy and running around,’’ Josh said.
``I’m just lucky I’ve been able to get where I am ... it’s a great challenge.’’
His three-year contract with Parramatta means he even had to change allegiences.
``I used to be a big Bulldogs fan and the Eels were my second team, but that’s now reversed.
With such prodigious talent it is only natural that Josh is looking to the future of his footballing career.
``I’d love to wear the green and gold one day it doesn’t matter which sport.’’

http://redcliffe-and-bayside-herald.../story/joshs-future-in-league-is-on-the-move/

slippery_sucker

Juniors
i don't think he is silly enough to sign a small 3 or 4 year deal...

a desent 3 or 4 yr contact worth 180,000-200,000 not to many clubs will be looking at him:? after he walked out on cronulla (on 300,000 a season :crazy:) Remembering Lowrie will free up that much!! ;)

You wanna sign Karls cousin as well? :p

Probably not... whos his cousin :sarcasm:?? i know whos cousin i'd like Parra to keep...:x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts