What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParraFan09

Juniors
I agree. I think the backrow has let us down more then the front row. Hindmarsh is just a workhorse at the moment and he needs someone who bends the line at 12. Perhaps Horo can be that man.

i disagree i think joey. G is in great form and if we can get
mateo back to lock we will have no pronlem in the backrow
but up front cayless past his time, fui goin great cordoba
neva been good and neva will be we need a prob.

ParraFan09

Juniors
Mortimer, Keating and Kelly can all play 7. I wouldn't go for anyone until Thurston is off contract in 2011. (Assuming the above 3 do not kick on).

Firman is sh*t. Holdsworth is OK and I would grab him as a back up 6 for the right price.

waiting until 2011 so JT can reject us is just dumb
yeah firman is sh*t i already know that but we
need someone. holdsworth could go alrite.
i have a interesting question for you guys
kurtley beale off contract with the ARU
next season do u think a possible
option for us??

The Colonel

Immortal
I have a feeling we wont sign anyone note worthy, just not sure if the coach is capable of attracting good players.

I don't think it is an issue that involves the coach as such. It is trying to compete in the market when we have no flexibility to compete against clubs who do.....

The Colonel

Immortal
i disagree i think joey. G is in great form and if we can get
mateo back to lock we will have no pronlem in the backrow
but up front cayless past his time, fui goin great cordoba
neva been good and neva will be we need a prob.

Galuvao, Mateo and Hindmarsh are a decent backrow...... beyond that you need players who can add something from the bench or fill in when players are injured. At this point we have little experienced depth that can cover us for such events......

The balance of the squad is top heavy in terms of our better players yet we can't balance it without sufficient depth.

ParraFan09

Juniors
Galuvao, Mateo and Hindmarsh are a decent backrow...... beyond that you need players who can add something from the bench or fill in when players are injured. At this point we have little experienced depth that can cover us for such events......

The balance of the squad is top heavy in terms of our better players yet we can't balance it without sufficient depth.

yeah i agree with u on that one a player like
mickey paea or ben te'o

stuke

Bench
i have a interesting question for you guys
kurtley beale off contract with the ARU
next season do u think a possible
option for us??

Kurtley would be an unknown quantity, and would want some pretty big $ to change over. we have enough of these sorts of players at the moment.

ParraFan09

Juniors
Kurtley would be an unknown quantity, and would want some pretty big $ to change over. we have enough of these sorts of players at the moment.

im just sayn that kurt could be the kinda
player we need his got a great kik in field of play
he can goal kik and has a decent drop kik.
defence is a bit sad though.

The Colonel

Immortal
im just sayn that kurt could be the kinda
player we need his got a great kik in field of play
he can goal kik and has a decent drop kik.
defence is a bit sad though.

Spent too long playing kick and clap.

His brother who currently plays lower grades for the Panthers is a better defender and just as good a player.

For that matter so are Trent Iselin and Joel Romelo from the same club if we really want a half.

stuke

Bench
we need some proven players. we have signed on ability for far too long now and we aren't in a position to take a chance on an unknown quantity.

if he was coming dirt cheap, for sure. for the $ he would want, no thanks.

ParraFan09

Juniors
Spent too long playing kick and clap.

His brother who currently plays lower grades for the Panthers is a better defender and just as good a player.

For that matter so are Trent Iselin and Joel Romelo from the same club if we really want a half.

the thing with kurt and the other 3 guys u mentioned
is that leaves where we are right now nyway with an inexperienced
half with a crappy forwood pack.
i believe that we do need a new 7 but they need to have experience in FG. we should be chasing guys like. michael monaghan, todd carney or mathew head we need sum1.

stuke

Bench
the thing with kurt and the other 3 guys u mentioned
is that leaves where we are right now nyway with an inexperienced
half with a crappy forwood pack.
i believe that we do need a new 7 but they need to have experience in FG. we should be chasing guys like. michael monaghan, todd carney or mathew head we need sum1.

but you mentioned Kurtley...?

we need forwards. think how well KK was going behind a beaten pack. fix the forwards and the rest will follow.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
haha lol fair enough.
so in other words your sayn beale is sh*t..
He could be a rangy 2nd rower maybe?????
1684574072_72eb8dd5bf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts