What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
ok...:? if you were to sign him what would you pay?? Also what do you think he'd be after??

I have no idea what he'd be after but he's got a very poor track record at the sharks and that's why they paid him out..

If I was to offer him a position in the FT squad I would probably go 55K a season for 2 years, but even that's a risk given he's only played 1 Bundy cup game.

stuke

Bench
what has he achieved??

he's played 1 game in a very low level competition after doing nothing at Cronulla. just because the kid won the lottery at Cronulla doesn't mean we have to follow down that path as well.

ParraFan09

Juniors
there is no way parramatta is gunna sign monaghan
greg bird would be awesome signing for us i think as a 6
as far as 7 goes i think kk is our best option..
i think parra should of chased nathan fien he would
of been great in the blue and gold plus his experience would have been
helpful for our younger 6,7 & 9 such as mortimer, kelly, mitchell and the keating brothers. also for up front poore workin with fui would be unstopable. and does anyone know what eva happened to brett
firman? i know his not the best player but i think DA should look into that as an option.

Avenger

Immortal
there is no way parramatta is gunna sign monaghan
greg bird would be awesome signing for us i think as a 6
as far as 7 goes i think kk is our best option..
i think parra should of chased nathan fien he would
of been great in the blue and gold plus his experience would have been
helpful for our younger 6,7 & 9 such as mortimer, kelly, mitchell and the keating brothers. also for up front poore workin with fui would be unstopable. and does anyone know what eva happened to brett
firman? i know his not the best player but i think DA should look into that as an option.

Greg Bird could be unavailable because he may go to gaol.

Parra Steve

Juniors
Maybe if he serves his time at Parramatta Gaol, The eels can break him out, He'd have to wear a mask to avoid being caught though

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Would really love to know DA's opinion on Tim Smith. Whatever it is, id accept it because i trust DA but would be good to know why hes not in the mix :p

Avenger

Immortal
Would really love to know DA's opinion on Tim Smith. Whatever it is, id accept it because i trust DA but would be good to know why hes not in the mix :p

Daniel Anderson has already been quoted as saying that he is not looking for a 7 in 2010.

ParraFan09

Juniors
Daniel Anderson has already been quoted as saying that he is not looking for a 7 in 2010.

well he should be because we dont have a good enough 7.
not tim smith though he should stay in the UK were his
not getten in trouble. i still think brett firman could
be a good pick up or possibly holdsworth as a 6
i dnt rate him as a 7.

Avenger

Immortal
well he should be because we dont have a good enough 7.
not tim smith though he should stay in the UK were his
not getten in trouble. i still think brett firman could
be a good pick up or possibly holdsworth as a 6
i dnt rate him as a 7.

Mortimer, Keating and Kelly can all play 7. I wouldn't go for anyone until Thurston is off contract in 2011. (Assuming the above 3 do not kick on).

Firman is sh*t. Holdsworth is OK and I would grab him as a back up 6 for the right price.

Avenger

Immortal
Doesn't matter who the halfback is until we sort the forwards out.....

I agree. I think the backrow has let us down more then the front row. Hindmarsh is just a workhorse at the moment and he needs someone who bends the line at 12. Perhaps Horo can be that man.

Redback71

First Grade
I have a feeling we wont sign anyone note worthy, just not sure if the coach is capable of attracting good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts