What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

$500k is spot on from the top 100 list. Kiks was $700k

we offered Critter $700k according to the club too so must have the money
Yep and to give Api 50% off what kikau on top of his $500k, he would have stayed. We knew kiks was going and maybe we would have kept Hopgood. This stuff reminds me of the Gower/Wallace days.

Iamback

Coach
Yep and to give Api 50% off what kikau on top of his $500k, he would have stayed. We knew kiks was going and maybe we would have kept Hopgood. This stuff reminds me of the Gower/Wallace days.

Given Kiks was already on overs, Chances were good he was going. Not just Api we are running Peachey at hooker due to needing a plan B. All due to being tight

GowersDallyM

Juniors
It’s criminal. Our turn-around started when he came into the starting team (and well as bringing in Api), and the guy has a 60% winning record in Origin.
Bruh our teams stacked...especially the forwards and having Yeo basically playing as a half plus having the worlds best halfback in Cleary next to you...aslong as you can tackle you'll look like a good 6 in the panthers side. Not saying Luai isn't good, he is good but not worth the coin he will demand! I'd pay him 500k a year max when other clubs will offer over 800k

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Bruh our teams stacked...especially the forwards and having Yeo basically playing as a half plus having the worlds best halfback in Cleary next to you...aslong as you can tackle you'll look like a good 6 in the panthers side. Not saying Luai isn't good, he is good but not worth the coin he will demand! I'd pay him 500k a year max when other clubs will offer over 800k
It’s no coincidence that Cleary plays his best footy when Luai is playing alongside him.

Edwards and Luai should definitely be priority re-signings. They are both irreplaceable.

Jack Cole will probably get first crack at Right centre when Critta departs.

A hooker would be nice, but there is no one on the market worth looking at.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It’s no coincidence that Cleary plays his best footy when Luai is playing alongside him.

Edwards and Luai should definitely be priority re-signings. They are both irreplaceable.

Jack Cole will probably get first crack at Right centre when Critta departs.

A hooker would be nice, but there is no one on the market worth looking at.

Exactly. Kenny and Luke at the moment are holding their own quite well. Especially after seeing Kenny's defence last night, and Luke's 2 try assists.

Pomoz

Bench
That's not really supported by his performance in the World Cup. He was brilliant for Samoa playing without Cleary or Yeo and was one of the best players in the whole tournament. He got his team to the final. $500k is a deadset insult.

Luai's "Mr Cool" persona, does him no favours at all. He is criminally underrated by many people and a slow start to the season (he is not alone there, Yeo, Cleary, JFH and Leota have also been flat) have made people forget how good he can be.

Latest posts