What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
Let’s hope the panther fans keep it classy .Crighton has reportedly turned his Instagram off.He no doubt has been coping a bit .No need for this we move on hope he has a great last season with us

The whole thing was a circus, He will get some blow back it goes with the territory

Let’s hope the panther fans keep it classy .Crighton has reportedly turned his Instagram off.He no doubt has been coping a bit .No need for this we move on hope he has a great last season with us
Ivan is going to blow him a kiss lol.

I say we lower the Panther flag and hang him from the top of the club.

Put the dog on the roof of his $900k merc to dump there.

Kidnap his mates and force them to follow the f**king A league.

Turncoat traitor, I can’t stand him.

He’s not “critter” anymore he’s f**king “splitter”

Murraymob1

Juniors

3 in a row then he can go anywhere .To be 1 win ahead of the eels never thought I would see it happen

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

and you're a f**king troll.

soc123_au

Staff member

mbUtG59fbVLC.gif

The deal was done awhile ago.

My sources tell me he confided in the other players on the way back from the end of season trip.

As his forum excellency @MugaB says, you’re either the full smuglet or you are not.

You can’t be half way or letting Samoan flares off at Mt Druitt without a commitment to west.

Critters crime was to bask in the sunlight of the grand final -the return of the smug and take all the glory for himself, while secretly negotiating with Gus and Cicada.

Im surprised a photo hasn’t been released.

He joins Burto and Kiks in turning his back on his heritage. And for what?

A bunch of petty thieves and criminals dressed up as footy players. A reported 900k and he sold his soul. No good will come of it.

The bulldogs are like rats with gold teeth these days. Except for Flanagan.

They’ll be after Nate and Ivan next.

Hand them over and no one will get hurt.

Actually, you should make him sit the season out as punishment. You’ve lost too many players last couple of years and the club needs to make a stand. Teach every treacherous snitch player a lesson.

B8A49E8F-BF60-4A78-A051-E5A25E6AEA47.jpeg
Reported $900k to de-smug. Traitorous wretch.

He means nothing. Another fat snout in the trough.

Vile and disgusting.

You’ve made him and he’s betrayed you.

Last edited:
The deal was done awhile ago.

My sources tell me he confided in the other players on the way back from the end of season trip.

As his forum excellency @MugaB says, you’re either the full smuglet or you are not.

You can’t be half way or letting Samoan flares off at Mt Druitt without a commitment to west.

Critters crime was to bask in the sunlight of the grand final -the return of the smug and take all the glory for himself, while secretly negotiating with Gus and Cicada.

Im surprised a photo hasn’t been released.

He joins Burto and Kiks in turning his back on his heritage. And for what?

A bunch of petty thieves and criminals dressed up as footy players. A reported 900k and he sold his soul. No good will come of it.

The bulldogs are like rats with gold teeth these days. Except for Flanagan.

They’ll be after Nate and Ivan next.

Hand them over and no one will get hurt.

Actually, you should make him sit the season out as punishment. You’ve lost too many players last couple of years and the club needs to make a stand. Teach every treacherous snitch player a lesson.

View attachment 69611
Reported $900k to de-smug. Traitorous wretch.

He means nothing. Another fat snout in the trough.

Vile and disgusting.

You’ve made him and he’s betrayed you.
On the turps again?

Iamback

Coach
I still hope he screws whoevers cap as much as possible tbh. I am happy the club went with the announcement though. Sends a message that we aren't the circus.

The usual suspects will get thrown around.

The funny thing is if the RLPA gets their way, players will get match payments for Finals games. Throw in the odd Origin game and he likely leaves money on the table by leaving

I call bullshit.
It was on a flight. That’s all I can say.

I only found out after the official announcement this afternoon.

A lot of these contract things are evolving and settled well before the official media release.

A good example was the Kiks photo. Another was Laurie who popped up at our training the day he was announced as being signed.

The problem was the training was on far north coast of nsw and he was on that bus.

Question stuff Janey. Things aren’t always what they seem.

Wouldn't it be an advantage helping him take every cent he can off some other club?
Like our Moses project with the eels.

Trying to force his price up to $2m a season but quietly hoping and praying he won’t accept our stupid offer.

But as you know, I’d be on my knees for Bea in an instant. Coach of coaches, the prodigal son, the second coming, bald.

Latest posts