What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Unless someone goes early (or an out-of-the-blue player swap in the off-season) there will be no new external additions for the top 30. The club is happy with what we have.
Doueihi is getting shopped around. That is it.

Thanks again Blade for your up to date info. May will hopefully transitition to centre. Tito at wing. Thought Kenny was a wonderful surprise during the year. Has Sommerton pulle ahead of Luke or not ?

Blade23

Juniors

Luke Bowden

First Grade
As a coach you should know that players don't comeback 100% from an ACL.

That is why like everyone else you mentioned 2025 is the year we will see his best across a full season at centre.

Particularly as he has had a handful of games as centre
Maybe back in the day, but they pretty much all come back to 100% these days.

You say he only started 6 games at centre, but if you watch, he moves into centre all the through the game. He defended there plenty in the NRL side. I also know that he’s always been seen as a future centre and was working towards that prior to his injury.

He will do very well there, different to critter, he’ll be a Bradman best style, what we use to call “crash” centre.

Fangs

Coach
Soni did extremely well to come back and play 20 odd games at his age.

Not over yet but I imagine we back youth. Unless something changes this off-season.

Pantherjim.

Referee
I have heard a strong, albeit unsubstantiated rumour that Romey will be joining Api at the Tigpies from 2025 and beyond.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
I have heard a strong, albeit unsubstantiated rumour that Romey will be joining Api at the Tigpies from 2025 and beyond.

If he leaves I would have thought the Dogs. They will offer silly money and he has some of his mates there. Tigers would be a waste.
His old managing agreement expires next week. If he self managers we are in with a shot. If he signs with Black Money then goodbye.

unKwn

Juniors
If he leaves I would have thought the Dogs. They will offer silly money and he has some of his mates there. Tigers would be a waste.
His old managing agreement expires next week. If he self managers we are in with a shot. If he signs with Black Money then goodbye.
I think he’s already signed with black money. He follows them on Insta if it means anything