What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signing

Qld Shark

Juniors
2 good balls for 2 tries, stepped the opposition for a neat try, 60 metre dropouts plus convertions and he doesn't even look like he is trying

Quigs

Immortal
I think I know why I dont go to Rocky and follow the Commets ... they are sh!t.

Smith lining up a penalty.... 4 out of 4.

20 nil

Quigs

Immortal
East in again just before halftime - smith missed the conversion.... wasn't that hard a kick either.

How good is the tiger slippery slide for the kids... we need a sharks one

Cheers
Quigs

MasterYoda

Juniors
Won thier first two Comets they did.

Ran third last year, not so bad, travel well they do not.

Porter Gone, hence Covell stayed. Pom look good on the end a of a good ball he would.

Quigs

Immortal
My halftime rap .... apart from the obvious that he is having a good game, I like the way he is leading the players around the park.

He is orchestrating their attack and making it look easy. They are organised.

But the opposition is non existant.

Cheers
Quigs

Qld Shark

Juniors
Hey Quigs the 6 for Easts looks like someone we know from the sharks
Maybe he up here doing some negotiating

Quigs

Immortal
As the commentators said, His (smiths) reading of where the line runners are is great.

He is picking them up --- makes his decisions early.

Just showed in replay, big left step for his try.

He is too good for the Qld Cup that is for sure.

Quigs

Immortal
I reckon the papers up here will be spewing tomorrow if Smith goes to the Sharks. From what the commentators have said at halftime is that Des Morris, the East Presso is going to dig his heels in to keep Smith.

Hmmmm Interesting.

Knowing our luck, something will happen at the Donkeys and Smith will get a call up for the rest of the year...

Gee I hope we get him.

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah QS the #6 has that billiard head look. I wonder if Cap'n Frenz dislikes the East Five Eight.

Joker's Wild

Coach
He is killing it on the Qld cup that's for sure (that left foot step was top notch) but the plays he put on would be very easily snuffed at NRL level.

I think the Comets are making him look more of a genius than he actually is

Quigs

Immortal
I have a real bad feeling about our chances of getting Smith.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Just great, another of Rickys mid season signing's, the last 3 have really set the team alight, Donnelly, Maitua & Nutley, now he wants to sign a player who has previious issues.

So now that means Lewis has now been snubbed taking that into consideration, their should be no compliants if he leaves the club

Nullajet

Juniors
Just great, another of Rickys mid season signing's, the last 3 have really set the team alight, Donnelly, Maitua & Nutley, now he wants to sign a player who has previious issues.

So now that means Lewis has now been snubbed taking that into consideration, their should be no compliants if he leaves the club

no complaints from me ... if we get smith!!!

DJDL

First Grade

Would you be upset if he was forced out due to us signing, say, JT mid-season?

Qld Shark

Juniors
He is killing it on the Qld cup that's for sure (that left foot step was top notch) but the plays he put on would be very easily snuffed at NRL level.

I think the Comets are making him look more of a genius than he actually is
Thats a fair comment ,but he isn't busting his arse is he?

The Dodger

First Grade
Ssb68 you fail to point out the real issues here (again).

If our club fails to get him, then I would be wondering if the club's doing their job properly.

Believe it or not, Tim smith is a wanted player.

This is the first of many tests to see if the club candle
themselves and if we do get Tim smith, then I would say they are doing their job.

Last edited:

Qld Shark

Juniors
Quiet second half, couple of missed tackles
This may sound crazy but it looked like he didn't want to do too much
He is definately wasted at this level
Would look very good in a Sharks jumper

Latest posts