What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

renouf

Juniors
Theres a simple equation with Greg

GI + plenty of early or quality ball = Domination, the Storm and there altruistic style of play, sometimes makes it seem he's not interested.

He would certainly get plenty of ball playing outside Lockyer..

Eelementary

Post Whore
Would that be for 2011 or this year since both players are reportedly unhappy?

I'm not sure...

I'm thinking Poore's rumoured release may be immediate IF the Eels can find an immediate replacement? I'd think same goes for Hannant and the Dogs.

If it's all true, then the Dogs lose Hannant, but gain Poore; Brisbane gains Hannant; and we lose Poore and gain somebody (in theory).

Crazy.

Sleep

Juniors
I don't see any way that Hannant doesn't end up back at Brisbane. Inglis to Penrith I very much doubt.

I'd be surprised to see Parramatta let Poore go when Cayless is retiring at the end of the year and Fui is off contract. They'll need to hang on to him.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
After reading the article there's no chance of Inglis to Penrith. As if Inglis is going to go on a Gaz like deal of 50k and then back ended afterwards.

Bench
I'm not sure...

I'm thinking Poore's rumoured release may be immediate IF the Eels can find an immediate replacement? I'd think same goes for Hannant and the Dogs.

If it's all true, then the Dogs lose Hannant, but gain Poore; Brisbane gains Hannant; and we lose Poore and gain somebody (in theory).

Crazy.
They are looking to offload Simms,I don't know how Parra will like that,but Poore has been ordinary this year,so they wouldn't lose anything.

Stagger eel

Staff member
inglis wont go to penrith

is that because he'll go to the sharks instead?? lol

the more i think about it the more I believe that Penrith is an attractive option..I think there'd be alot of players who would love to play with Jennings, Civo, Pritchard, Waterhouse, Lewis and Coote..

Noa

First Grade
mate he will still get some payout from melbourne so i think he is a chance :)

No Storm player will go anywere that involves the Storm having to foot the most of the bill, that rules out Penrith, plus where he going to use his boat.

Big Pete

Referee
He's accepting 50K to sign with a second rate club.

I don't see it happening.

Last edited:

Special K

Coach
Why would anyone take Poore from the Eels and help them out massively by taking that hideous contract which I think would rank as the worst in the league.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Why would anyone take Poore from the Eels and help them out massively by taking that hideous contract which I think would rank as the worst in the league.

I can tell you he's on less than 400K...

how much was Ben Ross on again?? better still how much is Trent Barrett on??

Special K

Coach
I can tell you he's on less than 400K...

how much was Ben Ross on again?? better still how much is Trent Barrett on??
Tell me where I said either of those were good contracts??? Barrett isn't even on that much either?

Far out you have some serious sand in your vagina if you can't admit that 350k/3 years(doesn't it have a option for 4?) for Poore is a stinker especially when he is the 4th best prop at your club. Has he got off the bench yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.