What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

perverse

Referee
our forward rotation is rubbish, there is a massive difference between our starters and our benchies, Vave is still developing and Broderick Wright splits his time between 2nd row and prop and well cuthbo is shyte
oh you pooooor bastards! ANY of your front row rotation would literally walk into a starting position at the knights.

:fist:

little_aza

Juniors
Inglis - Brisbane.

I know a sh*t load of clubs were hoping, praying and begging that Falau would stay in Brisbane, watch for alot of clubs to drop off the rader now that the Broncs have a sh*tload to spend, I know atleast 1 club re-considering their offer because they're simply won't be able to match Brisbane.

Inglis, being a left centre, would be perfect for Brisbane. If that happens, their team will be very very very scary. Hoffman, Winterstein, Inglis, Hodges, Lockyer, Wallace, Hannant, McCullough, Tronc, Teo, Thaiday, Parker; Hunt, Gillett, Anderson, Kenny. Surely they'd have to lose some players? Because that's GOT to be over the cap?? Haha

franklin2323

Immortal
Hey Sharks, You's don't need Gordon you have a skillful Goalkicking winger in Covell. If you need to take someone from us to fill a gap. Take our Great CEO he is the only person in the world that makes Gallop look smart

Paullyboy

Coach
Inglis, being a left centre, would be perfect for Brisbane. If that happens, their team will be very very very scary. Hoffman, Winterstein, Inglis, Hodges, Lockyer, Wallace, Hannant, McCullough, Tronc, Teo, Thaiday, Parker; Hunt, Gillett, Anderson, Kenny. Surely they'd have to lose some players? Because that's GOT to be over the cap?? Haha

I hate the Broncos as much as the next guy, but the names I bolded are average at best and wouldn't be on much - add to that I'd say McCullough and Kenny are on bugger all.

And on top of all that, I doubt Lockyer will go round after this year.

Godz Illa

Coach
Matt Gillett is hardly average. If he was off-contract he'd be one of the most sought after players on the market.

hellteam

First Grade
I hate the Broncos as much as the next guy, but the names I bolded are average at best and wouldn't be on much - add to that I'd say McCullough and Kenny are on bugger all.

And on top of all that, I doubt Lockyer will go round after this year.

Lockyer's contracted next year, he will play. Wouldn't even surprise me if he played Origin again.

And Gillett average, you are joking, he will most likely be rookie of the year if he keeps going the way he's going

typicalfan

Coach
He may not be average but he is on chump change really. He is a rookie who was out of sight out of mind until this year.

Paullyboy

Coach
The people who are in love with Gillett show that Fantasy NRL really has come along way recently. Fair dinkum.

But as typicalfan pointed out, this is more a discussion about their salary, and if he is on much above minimum wage I'd be very surprised.

beads6

First Grade
The people who are in love with Gillett show that Fantasy NRL really has come along way recently. Fair dinkum.

But as typicalfan pointed out, this is more a discussion about their salary, and if he is on much above minimum wage I'd be very surprised.

Your a toss, Gillett is an outstanding talent regardless of how much he scores in fantasy NRL. He is on the minumum wage this season but I'd say he will have upgrade for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.