What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, he's local for Canberra, especially given how much work Canberra puts into the bush, sadly as a non-Canberra supporter, they are doing more for Footy in the bush than the CRL, NSWRL and NRL and nearly every other team in the NRL.

Patorick

Staff member
Cooma is not the ACT.
All of country NSW (except Newcastle, WOllongong and Gosford) are Raiders junior catchment areas according to Canberra logic. So long as Moneybags O'Sullivan doesn't beat them too it...
Edit: Was only joking skeepe, chill out.

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
All of country NSW (except Newcastle, WOllongong and Gosford) are Raiders junior catchment areas according to Canberra logic. So long as Moneybags O'Sullivan doesn't beat them too it...

Idiot.

Does the fact that Brett White's junior team, the Cooma Colts, plays in the Canberra District Junior Rugby League competition have anything to do with it do you think?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Patorick lives in Wagga, a once proud and strong Rugby League area, but because no one in Rugby League, except the Raiders, has bothered to put in any work there at grassroots level, it has quickly become an AFL region.

Do you remember when their used to be Group 13 and Group 9, the two strongest and largest Groups in Country Rugby league Patorick?

Or are you 7 years old and have your head glued to some tv watching some poofs dancing around in hot pants and girly singlets pretending to play a man's sport?

petetheileet

First Grade
Nighty to souths????

pretty sure he is secured for a year or two more at saints....

or are u just trying to ruffle the feathers before tonight....

also he plays right wing.....merritt? and how many wingers get 3 year deals???

Patorick

Staff member
Patorick lives in Wagga, a once proud and strong Rugby League area, but because no one in Rugby League, except the Raiders, has bothered to put in any work there at grassroots level, it has quickly become an AFL region.

Do you remember when their used to be Group 13 and Group 9, the two strongest and largest Groups in Country Rugby league Patorick?

Or are you 7 years old and have your head glued to some tv watching some poofs dancing around in hot pants and girly singlets pretending to play a man's sport?
Roosters did some clinics at schools after signing Soward and Joe Williams back in like 1999. Other than that, I take your points, but would argue half the town (like me) hates afl.

BTW, the P.Wallace > manly rumour continues, mcguire posibly rejoining broncs from Catalans.

typicalfan

Coach

Still is. Heard of Jamie Soward or Trent Barrett?

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Nighty to souths????

If Souths bought Nightingale, I'd dare say it would be with the intention of playing him at fullback.

I have no idea if the rumour has any validity at all, but that's my opinion of why Nightingale might be targeted.

I'd just play Merritt at fullback and Simpson on the wing ... Merritt was killing it last year from the back.

Goldthorpe

Bench
Nighty to souths????

I have it that Jason Nightingale finishes his contract at the Dragons in 2011 but the Dragons website says 2010. I surely hope not! Hopefully there is enough money after the Gaz signing.

petetheileet

First Grade
Very valuble player nighty....

never seen him give up on a run, a tackle, a bomb, anything! As tough as nails and would go well anywhere in the back 5.

id be happy with a team of 17 Flo's

Status
Not open for further replies.