What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
As a side-note, Osbourne did not confirm anything about the status of those players. We have to wait and see who they are.

penrose 06

Juniors
Issac Luke to the Eels. His souths deal expires at the end of 2011 and with Kearney in his ear with the Kiwi's, it wouldn't be a suprise to see him go there. Lots of cash at the Eels that even Rusty probably can't match.

slammingsam

Juniors
Issac Luke to the Eels. His souths deal expires at the end of 2011 and with Kearney in his ear with the Kiwi's, it wouldn't be a suprise to see him go there. Lots of cash at the Eels that even Rusty probably can't match.

LOL He has already signed on for another 4 years mate.

penrose 06

Juniors
My mistake. Pretty sure i heard an interview over here in NZ this week with him saying he looking to sign up with Souths once 4 nations is over. Has he only jjust re-signed?

slammingsam

Juniors
He announced at the Souths awards night he had re-signed for another 4 years. It wont be announced soon as Souths usually leave that stuff for the RTR game where they announce re-signings infront of members. Feb 5th that will take place.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
My mistake. Pretty sure i heard an interview over here in NZ this week with him saying he looking to sign up with Souths once 4 nations is over. Has he only jjust re-signed?

It was a nothing story in the paper. Issac did let it slip at the ball that he had re-signed. I spoke to him that night and he confirmed to me that it was a 4 year extension.

nrlnrl

First Grade
In an e-mail to Parramatta Eels members today, Paul Osbourne confirmed that there will be a few signings to be announced very soon.

One of them will be Orford - sorry to disappoint any Parra fans who thought they were a chance of signing Thurston

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Petero, Grant, Mckendry and Bell, possibly one of the best prop rotations?
Penrith should look to replace the nuffy halves they have before adding another prop to their stocks.

franklin2323

Immortal
Petero, Grant, Mckendry and Bell, possibly one of the best prop rotations?
Penrith should look to replace the nuffy halves they have before adding another prop to their stocks.

Our 6 is the biggest problem. Yet we a potential star leave. Graham will play in the 12 to replace Pritchard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts