What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spot On

Coach
Weird time to announce it lol.

But it's very good news.

Hopefully that's just about it for re-signings.

I hope we do focus on bringing some good forward or half to us now.

I'm off the Bird bandwagon now. He really has been terrible this year. Lot of mileage on his body and the outside of footy stuff has taken it's toll. He's looking like a player that's past it big time.

I have little faith in the source I've spoken to but apparently Greg Bird is absolutely no chance of moving to Newy.

I doubt the club wants him and given his history in the judiciary he is a waste of cap space. His talent is undeniable but everyone knows he is a Grade A dickhead. His tackling technique is aggressive but technically flawed. He cannot help himself in having that extra grab at an opponents legs hence the chance of upending them.

Jono078

Referee
One guy I think we could target to replace Jeremy Smith would be Adam Docker.

Not sure why he's on the outer in Penrith but he's a young guy that hit the ground running in first grade.

Joel-22

Juniors
No rumoured targets? Oh that's right we're not in the market because "the cap is pretty tied up as it is". f**k me f**king dead.
At least some rumours or a confirmation that we are in the market for a prop and half
No, let's stick with Roberts and Mullen

Jono078

Referee
So we're letting go Gidley, Scott and Leilua. You think that would be AT LEAST 1 mill in cap space between them.

But re-sign Mata'utia's, Gagai, Snowden and Mamo.

I can see about 600k in upgrades between all of them, and that's being generous?

So you think we would have room to bring in a good player if we wanted.

Swarzey

Bench
Dunno about anyone else but I feel our resingings have been money well spent. Snowden is our best prop, Sione Mata'utia is our best prospect since Mullen and resigning his brothers is a small price really, Mamo is developing into a superstar talent, Korbin should bee seen as the future leader of our pack with his brother and Gagai is showing plenty of signs he'll be a rep mainstay.

Probably got room for a 300-500k player and a moderate pick up.

Jono078

Referee
Yeah, forgot about Smith possibly moving on.

Our re-signings have been a bit of a future investment kind of thing that's for sure.

But we really need to bring in some new talent for next season.

lafai

Bench
Are Cogger and Lamb gonna be ready next year? Otherwise you need a half to partner Mullo. Also you guys need a prop. What about Ah Mau or Cooper from the Dragons?

knightsarmy

Juniors
This is the scary thing about next season , we havent any depth in halves or forwards no mention of signings in those areas

slotmachine

First Grade
2016 is a write off if Roberts is still in the 7.

People better hope these young players that we have invested in start improving because guys like korbin, Clydesdale and sione are looking pretty ordinary or going backwards.

At least gagai looks class at fullback, but with no BJ he's probably back to being a 600k centre next year, with a 450k centre next to him and a 500k winger to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts