What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

nick87

Coach
The Raiders are rich as piss, they've just finally figured out ways to leverage it.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/corporate-raiders-20120502-1xzpx.html

This article was 4 years ago. It's no surprise to see them beginning to reap the benefits of this smart operating off the field, and good on them for it. I don't see why property investment isn't something that the Knights could get into at any point, either... actually I believe it was spoken about here during the Burraston years. I guess there's not many people putting their hands up to lend us the cash, lol. Our management would go and buy the harbour bridge with it, off some guy hanging around outside KFC on George St.

Oh i get we're rich in a monetary sense, but the idea that we're one of those "rich" clubs who does as we please to other clubs is a bit hard to get my head around.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think one of the things stuart has changed (as well as attracting tpas) is he acts like we are a big club. Obviously we are small fries but he doesnt accept that. People hate on stuart but he has changed the raiders culture for the better.

The stuff with paulo is an example of him and dfj being why not canberra and bullying parra.

I dont want to derail your thread but i do agree that we must be doing better with tpas or we are cheating thr cap

Close to signing Brendan Elliott from Roosters pending rumoured Gordon transfer to Chooks from Parra. Has 14 FG games under his belt which is not bad considering the depth they have had up until this season.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
I really don't rate Elliot at all. But no guess. Depth?!

He is however a huge upgrade on Pat Mata'utai. His useless level is really alarming ever game he plays in 1st.

slotmachine

First Grade
Slotmachine with the breaking news, over-hyped Knights junior on huge money is, in fact, ordinary.

Other stories tonight, grass is green, sky is blue.

macavity

Referee
watching Wyong v Illawarra cause thats how I roll

Hastings kick to Elliott for the try

looked slicker than anything any of our halves or outside backs have done for a while

they must be floaters

Latest posts