What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Can't keep em all sadly and I wouldn't be entering a bidding war with Penrith to re-sign KOD. Besides the Rocker is coming along nicely off the bench for us atm.

Burwood

Bench
The sad thing about KOD leaving is that we never got to see him lay down a claim for a first grade position. He'll likely leave the club with a big question mark over his head about whether or not he can make it in the NRL.

I was a doubter of Kev, and he has surprised me the last two matches. He appears to have a bit more to his game than I thought he did. just a shame KOD won't get the same opportunity at Newcastle to sink or swim.

Rolla

Juniors
How do you pronounce Rochow properly? Because i sure as hell am not trusting the Kiwi commentators on it!

rnb11

Juniors
I've been calling him Roh-cow lol only because that's how the commentators pronounced it when he was at Melbourne.

Shame about Kyle but i am not surprised. He was very slow to get a start here but when he did he was quite impressive. Penrith are recruiting quite astutely for next season. Willie deserves the contract. He has put on the greatest comeback i have ever witnessed at this level. Unbelievable yesterday. Origin recall is all of a sudden a very real possibility for Big W even at 33 next season. Again a big shout out to Macavity for being adamant he was the right way to go. He never wavered on that. Every week Will has given us reason to smile in regards to his perfromance. Willie has grown up and arrived where he belonged all along. In a Knight jumper . About time the Sydney media acknowledged it.

Last edited:

rnb11

Juniors
I cant link it from this computer sorry, I will be able to later tonight but someone asked him if the unhappy rooster is FPN and he said no it's Cordner, he's not unhappy at the Roosters he's just keen on going home next year.

Does this effect the Smith deal? I hope not cos we will have one arse kicking backrow. Smith, scott and Cordner. Not sure where Houston and Nev fit into the equation except bench. Rochow and McKinnon deserve their spots on recent form.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.