What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying Quigley was bad at all, he just wasn't that good but he like Adams tried his guts out.

And any bloke tough enough to play with a busted nut is worthy of respect.

K-Man

Bench
Clydesdale makes a bucketload of tackles in NYC just about every game, but I'm not sure he's creative enough at dummy half for first grade.

It would be interesting to see what Wayne did if Bedsy went down injured early next season and Hilder is cut.

Most clubs have a pretty obvious back-up hooker - usually on their bench - but it's much more a case of emergency-only use with us.

RABK

Referee
I think it's time for Gidley to become our hooker. He excels there, even at rep level he's had a couple of great stints there. I wanna cheer the bloke on, not crack the shits when he fumbles around in the halves. He really could prove to be the 4th best hooker in the comp behind Smith, Luke and Farah. Plus i think he negates Mullens game. But buderus is on for another year so it's unlikely.

RABK

Referee
And i don't buy into the Gidley is injury prone his shoulders are gonna blow out every tackle. Take another look at the tackle on Newton, that woulda blown T1 and T2 Arnie's shoulder out of it's socket - shitloads of force hitting the joint at tremendous impact. Bound to happen, just a poor technique shown by gids.

RABK

Referee
Expected that Jeremy Smith will be getting an official release sometime next week and will be instantly announcing a 2 year deal with the Knights.

Nuffy

Bench
Sounds about right.

RABK, are we kicking the can to do the deal?

He's having a pretty fair game for the Sharks tonight.

Johns Magic

Referee
Is there a source for that Fred or is it inside info?

Just pay it please Tinks...go watch his game last night if you need any convincing.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Sharks want $200,000 release fee for smith.

Obviously still smarting over kade

Heh the cheap scabs probably need the money to pay their utilities bills, at least up until round 26 after which time the lights can be turned off at the swamp. Perhaps they can use that money to keep the canteen ladies employed or to send out a small dinghy into the Pacific to search for the ever elusive Harold Holt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts