What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick

Staff member
Cuthbertson tonight off the bench: 28 tackles, none missed, 14 runs for 108m, 5 offloads.

Yes please

Rod

Bench
Yeah he was great tonight, best I've seen him play in a while. If he can keep that up I'd have him gladly.

Still capable of an ill-timed or ill-directed offload though IMO, but it'd probably still be an improvement on the offloading of our current guys.

Whats Doing

Bench
Bennett has really transformed Cuthbo.

Another off season with him under Bennett should see him get even better which is much like Weyman where it took the second season to play to his potential.

aqua_duck

Coach
Yeah he was great tonight, best I've seen him play in a while. If he can keep that up I'd have him gladly.

Still capable of an ill-timed or ill-directed offload though IMO, but it'd probably still be an improvement on the offloading of our current guys.

That goes for any player who's a noted offloader, Feleti Mateo springs to mind. I just think Cuthbertson would provide something different for us. Even without the offload he's still better than Tolar, AK, and Ciraldo

Yosh

Coach
That goes for any player who's a noted offloader, Feleti Mateo springs to mind. I just think Cuthbertson would provide something different for us. Even without the offload he's still better than Tolar, AK, and Ciraldo

Don't know if he is better than AK24 because AK definintely has it in to be a quality player.

Most 12 year old girls are better footballers than Ciraldo.

Yosh

Coach
I think Ciraldo may be worse than Reegan Tanner.

HAHAHAHAHAHA that's a mighty low grading your giving him.

I reckon Tanner left on a good note, he made that block on the field goal attempt. I thought that was pretty awesome of him.

Yosh

Coach
Done well to get a contract... Hope he doean't start playing like ass since his future is stitched up...

Rolla

Juniors
He has worked hard to earn it, lets hope his latest turn of form is perminant. I wouldn't have minded keeping him around next year at the level he is playing now.

With that said, it's in 'The Sun'. I wouldn't wipe my backside with that paper, won't even read the link.... YNWA

Rolla

Juniors
Glad he got a good deal. He was a strange signing for us, and didn't contribute a lot this season. When he did get a chance in a few games however he hooked in and didn't let anyone down.
A good move for the Knights and a good move for Steve

All the best.

Jubes

Juniors
Yeah, he was a bit unlucky not to play a few more games, considering a certain talentless italian was in front of him.

Sean18

Juniors
Didn't get much of a go here, but he was solid when he did play. He should go well over in the ESL.

Last edited:

Rod

Bench
Didn't know which other thread to put this in, so......what you guys think about Carney, assuming he were to be cut loose by the Roosters? I know it's probably been discussed before, but given recent developments, would we be happy to take a punt on him and hope Wayne can pull him into line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts