What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
lol heard a beauty today about a once rumoured signing

story i was told was that newton was approached by some within the club about returning and someone broke the idea to bennett by saying how only Smith though he was garbage but he'd be willing to return under Bennett - Bennett's reply 'Smithy is right - he's rubbish'

Nothing more developed between the Knights and Newton lol

jonno_knights

Juniors
So we've recruited Saints Coach, Saints best player, one of their best up and comers, and now their best 2011 recruit....they'd be livid.

Matt23

Staff member
So we've recruited Saints Coach, Saints best player, one of their best up and comers, and now their best 2011 recruit....they'd be livid.
...the bulk of our recruits from previous seasons have come from the Saints too, it's almost like there our feeder team :sarcasm:

aqua_duck

Coach
Cool! How does he rate up against our current crop of forwards?

Not sure how he compares but he does offer something different. If I'm Bennett I'd have Gids sniffing around Cuthbertson for the round the corner offload

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
lol heard a beauty today about a once rumoured signing

story i was told was that newton was approached by some within the club about returning and someone broke the idea to bennett by saying how only Smith though he was garbage but he'd be willing to return under Bennett - Bennett's reply 'Smithy is right - he's rubbish'

Nothing more developed between the Knights and Newton lol

Outstanding! :lol:

Perth Knights

Juniors
This off Twitter

NRL News
Those yet 2 hear, Melb. are being linked 2 former player Will Chambers & it's rumoured that Knights may announce Buderus signing on Mon.

So could the big name signing be Buderus and not Cuthbo. I guess all will be revealed in the fullness of time

RHCP

Bench
Cuthbo brings a new dimension to our pack if he does come on board. Faas, Snowden and Tui are all > though in my books and I'd hate to see Tetevano put back into reggies.

But can't argue against more depth.

Johns Magic

Referee
Cuthbo brings a new dimension to our pack if he does come on board. Faas, Snowden and Tui are all > though in my books and I'd hate to see Tetevano put back into reggies.

But can't argue against more depth.

Why are you comparing Cuthbertson with players in a different position?

Johns Magic

Referee
Nah I'm pretty sure he's filled in at prop on occassions but when injuries aren't a concern he's been a backrower. I'm sure that's the position Bennett prefers him in.

RHCP

Bench
Nah I'm pretty sure he's filled in at prop on occassions but when injuries aren't a concern he's been a backrower. I'm sure that's the position Bennett prefers him in.
Ah I see. Always thought he'd been playing as a prop this season, will be interesting to see where he slots in, would be good as a third/fourth bench forward in addition to the standard two props on the bench.

Alex28

Coach
Another target achieved - Cameron Ciraldo outta here! 2 year deal with the Panthers! On NBN News soon.

Huzzah!

Sean18

Juniors
He isn't FG material and i'm not sad to see him go at all, but i'm glad he got a contract. Good luck to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts