What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
MA locked up for atleast 3yrs it seems. Best of luck to the kid. Has some skill but is pint sized so fingers crossed he grows. If does he will be ok. If doesn't I don't expect much.

Gronk

Staff member
we-have-just-received-breaking-news-we-have-news.gif

Gronk

Staff member
^^^^^

"He was reportedly a surprise omission from this year’s under 19s NSW State of Origin side, but many experts believe he is one of Parramatta’s best up and coming juniors."

Maybe they should be asking our experts. :eek:

hindy111

Post Whore
^^^^^

"He was reportedly a surprise omission from this year’s under 19s NSW State of Origin side, but many experts believe he is one of Parramatta’s best up and coming juniors."

Who knows. I've not seen enough of him to judge accurately. I just went on his physical size which seems far to small to be an NRL player. He may have a growth spurt.

parra pete

Referee
Bastards signing up the good juniors!!!.
Should leave them unsigned so fans can whinge when they are picked up by another Club. Damned if you do, damned if your don't......"You can please some of the people some of the time, and most of the people most of the time..BUT you can't PLEASE all of the people ALL OF THE TIME"

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bastards signing up the good juniors!!!.
Should leave them unsigned so fans can whinge when they are picked up by another Club. Damned if you do, damned if your don't......"You can please some of the people some of the time, and most of the people most of the time..BUT you can't PLEASE all of the people ALL OF THE TIME"
As we know, Jake Arthur wouldn’t play first grade at any other club. This nepotism kid will turn out the same.

IFR33K

Coach
^^^^^

I’m loving how Nathan’s career is channeling Jeff robsons. What’s your opinion on the matter?

Avenger

Immortal
Good luck to MA. By the way Nick Lenaz is about to sign for Manly.

I reckon it’s between us and the Dragons in relation to Papenhuyzen assuming the rumour is true. If we miss out we could go after Sloan as he wants to play fullback or Lomax because he is on big coin and wants to play there too. I still reckon he is a centre and not a fullback.

I know the club rate Apa Twidle and he should be ready by the time Gutherson’s contract is up. That’s the only reason why we possibly won’t sign a young fullback and I understand their thinking. All these thoughts of moving Gutherson from his position is silly talk in my opinion especially moving him to centre. He has too much to give as a fullback with his ball playing and defence.