What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member

FiN9My3UcAAizo4

FiN9My2VIAEyfv9

FiN9My4UoAAw83N

Avenger

Immortal
I don’t mind Mark Geyer but he’s having a bit of a guess as we all do from time to time when he was quoted today as saying that the word on the street is that we will keep Brown but lose Moses. He also reckons we are one of the Sydney Clubs chasing Nanai. The others being Sharks, Dragons and Sea Eagles.

Hope that one is true. He is quality.

TheCrowe

Juniors
I don’t mind Mark Geyer but he’s having a bit of a guess as we all do from time to time when he was quoted today as saying that the word on the street is that we will keep Brown but lose Moses. He also reckons we are one of the Sydney Clubs chasing Nanai. The others being Sharks, Dragons and Sea Eagles.

Hope that one is true. He is qquality.
If we get Nanai it will be with Moses money.

Avenger

Immortal
Serious question:

Do we really want to pay Moses more money than the best halfback in the comp that has just won two back to back premierships and is the current Australian number 7?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Moses but there is no chance I would be matching any reported offers of $1.4m. Not a chance. See you later.

Gronk

Staff member
Serious question:

Do we really want to pay Moses more money than the best halfback in the comp that has just won two back to back premierships and is the current Australian number 7?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Moses but there is no chance I would be matching any reported offers of $1.4m. Not a chance. See you later.
No at Moses’s age, we should retain Brown for the future.

Latest posts