What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
View attachment 80904
_101750786_ke_getty.jpg

2f9f16876eb45e9082add7cf97775f3e
_44630360_barnhill_smashed_226170.jpg

Relatively well. We weed out the bad ones before they get past juniors and ever play a game for the mighty yet morally righteous Wests Tigers.
Out of all the players you picked you left the one out that's actually in jail.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ahem...excuse me but...

Rumours and Stuff

I love Herbie he is one of my favourite players. Would be a great pickup. He should only get better. Sure he ain't Staggs, but who is and no chance in the world of getting him.
And...

Rumours and Stuff

Or if we were to lose Fergo, maybe Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow would be a good pickup. He would give us some much needed speed and he is only still a baby, I think turning 20 this year. He is 186cm and 90kg, so there is plenty of time for him to put on at least another 5kg by the time he fills out into...
I rest my case.

I also remember you saying to go after AFB the front rower when at Manly before ehe become good.

hindy111

Post Whore
Can anyone else see Doorey coming back next year as our breakout player? I was impressed with his ball running and offloading, although he wasn't fit at all. With a full offseason to work on his fitness and defense, I think he's a smokey to become the next Matto (a second rower who eventually transitions to the middle, and a quality player)

He wasn't Parra fit.
I think Morretti has more potential. Bigger nuts

Soto

Bench
Can anyone else see Doorey coming back next year as our breakout player? I was impressed with his ball running and offloading, although he wasn't fit at all. With a full offseason to work on his fitness and defense, I think he's a smokey to become the next Matto (a second rower who eventually transitions to the middle, and a quality player)
Doorey under rated in my opinion. Hole runner, big body, can offload. Not so sure why people are saying suspect defensively...

TheRam

Coach
He was really intent on Anthony Watts. What could’ve been!

There was a reason for that and I have explained it all why in an old post before.

But lets take him out, who else have I brought up that has been total failure?

I have brought up many potential players that we should target that weren't stars at the time. Which ones can you point out that didn't make it?

Btw Watts had already starred and had been a first grader at the time. I was suggesting we go for him not because he wasn't a risk due to his character and attitude, but because at the time we were the Tigers of the day and very desperate and therefore taking a gamble on a player that if we could reform(like other ex-cons that we have signed) could have been a great pickup and value for money.

He ended up being to far gone and only destroyed his own career and life, but don't kid yourself, the kid could play and it was a complete waste of talent, not to mention how horribly he ruined his own life.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Show me the darts that I have thrown that haven't turned out.

I'm not saying I am 100% but I am pretty close.
Until you can throw darts at merkins who’ve never played first grade you are not offering any special insight.

You identified Farnworth playing NRL before his 20th birthday? Big f**king deal. The actual experts (Brisbane’s highly paid scouts) picked him from England while he was still in school. You didn’t.

Latest posts