What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Nutz

Bench
Any news will be appreciated, he only has to get one scoop right. hahahaha

I just want to know, so we can move on.
He said we may have missed out on AFB and Luai but he did say that Woods is willing to pay $10k if WT allow him to play for them. Ha ha.

Ned Kelly

Juniors

Panthers superstar Luai has vowed to make a call on his future before returning to pre-season training next week, which means D-Day is fast approaching.

I believe that is today?
So possible announcement in two weeks time?
Shall I ask my shady informant again?
Yes please. I really enjoy ongoing jokes that seem like they will never end.
It provided so many jokes last time. I'm sure we can double our effort this time around.

Ned Kelly

Juniors

Panthers superstar Luai has vowed to make a call on his future before returning to pre-season training next week, which means D-Day is fast approaching.

I believe that is today?
So possible announcement in two weeks time?
Shall I ask my shady informant again?
Yes please. I really enjoy ongoing jokes that seem like they will never end.
It provided so many jokes last time. I'm sure we can double our effort this time around.
It is what it is. Hahaha

Ned Kelly

Juniors
It's sooo quiet.
The Kid Mero Halloween GIF by Desus & Mero

Nutz

Bench
What team will take on a player with a serial knee problem and now Christian drama.. I don’t think even god can help him get a contract now..
He certainly made it hard for himself. I wonder if he would have got that 800k if he didn't have those knee injuries.
The guy is talented but gee he had some floors eg bad d, laterally running, doesnt pass the ball, shall I keep going. Oh arrogance comes to mind.

Latest posts