What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
1. Bula
2. Tupou
3. Toa
5. Staines
7. Luai
8. Klemmer
9. Korisau
10. Utoikamanu
11. Papalii
12. Bateman
14. Pole
15. Twal
16. Da Silva

IMO is absolutely the makings a top 4 side. Obviously there’s a huge amount of other factors to take in, with coaching being the main one, however there is certainly enough to be excited about amongst that group.
Hoping Alaimalo delivers and shows the potential for ‘25
17: If no one comes through, I think Kepaoa would probably fill the spot, he covers the wing, centre and S/R reasonably well, I thought?
4: I guess Naden will get his opportunity for the centre, unless somecomes along we don’t know about?
6: will be interesting, Sulivan or Fainu (is he ready?)
13: At this stage it would be between Seyfarth, Matamua & Laulilii (is he ready?)

I think the young blokes will get a shot at some stage in ‘24, depending on how we’re travelling, to find out?

That said, with players going next year (Blore) we still have some cash to go to market?

Is there anyone in the pathways, nsw cup, that come to mind @Vic Mackey that you think may be a Smokey?

Just reading on Twitter, that Tupou has gone to the Dolphins?

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
NBWT twitter:
- Junior Tupou has accepted a ‘significant’ offer from the Dolphins for 2025, WT unlikely to match (we have the cooling off period in our favour?)

- Olam/Blore swap talks to recommence

- WT hope to lodge their Luai offer with the NRL in coming days, with Luai believed to favour a move to WT
(not sure WTF is going on here, I thought it was already with the NRL?)

Tigerm

First Grade
Michael Chammas Twitter:
LATEST

Jarome Luai skips Panthers training as tensions simmer over Tigers move

Don’t know what that’s all about? Hopefully more to come.

NBWT:
- WT and Jarome Luai’s management are now putting the finishing touches on a five year deal. The paperwork is yet to be lodged with the NRL but Penrith are expected to waive the 10 day period (SMH)

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade

maybe he wants to come across early..I’m warming to the idea
Luai has not requested a release, although his no-show could prompt the Tigers to push for his immediate transfer to Concord. That would hinge on Penrith agreeing to release him, Luai being willing to leave and the Tigers finding the salary cap space to match his current $780,000 deal.

Tigerm

First Grade
Hoping Alaimalo delivers and shows the potential for ‘25
17: If no one comes through, I think Kepaoa would probably fill the spot, he covers the wing, centre and S/R reasonably well, I thought?
4: I guess Naden will get his opportunity for the centre, unless somecomes along we don’t know about?
6: will be interesting, Sulivan or Fainu (is he ready?)
13: At this stage it would be between Seyfarth, Matamua & Laulilii (is he ready?)

I think the young blokes will get a shot at some stage in ‘24, depending on how we’re travelling, to find out?

That said, with players going next year (Blore) we still have some cash to go to market?

Is there anyone in the pathways, nsw cup, that come to mind @Vic Mackey that you think may be a Smokey?

Just reading on Twitter, that Tupou has gone to the Dolphins?
@Vic Mackey stop the presses Vic, we may need to reassess who’s still here and who is coming, it’s going off hahaha

Latest posts