What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
Don't forget Charlie wasn't in the top 30 and he's just resigned so it's gettin hot in here. I think that makes it 29??
Olam was a swap so that wouldn't effect the top30.
I'm losing touch with it all, can someone help ol Nutz?
Can’t help, i’m with you, it’s too complicated at this time of the year?
Though I did mention earlier that Reilly and Webster were leaving?

Nutz

Bench
I so glad that the Forbes Ferrari has resigned, a 2 year contract shows we have faith in him.
If we put on some deep plays you have to have real speed to finish.
Well done lad.
Sorry Noffa but I think your days are numbered.

Nutz

Bench
I really wish the Wests Tigers could run the WT site and not the NRL as it's always out of date. They still have Joffa in there. Photos and squads are rarely updated.
There should be an injured list that's updated weekly with regular head physio reports, player bio updated etc etc.
I wonder how good NFL club sites are or the EPL.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
I wouldn't necessarily say he rejected us, more like Newcastle has found room in their cap for him.
Rejected, sacked are journes words.

Nutz

Bench
Reported in the Tele apparently. I didn't read it this morning so afternoon edition.
Best is Best.
It's a shame from me, but he made SOO whilst playing for the Knights so showing a bit of loyalty coupled with a pay rise is all he would have wanted.
He's young so if he keeps going the way he is his next contract will be a doozy.
I don't think our club is up there with the big boys re TPA's.

Fordy20

Juniors

The club would also like to wish Triston Reilly and Brandon Webster-Mansfield the very best of luck with their future playing careers.

Can’t say I knew much about Webster, but Reilly is a big surprise?

Best off the table and now Reilly punted... the club's going to look pretty stupid if the Olam/Blore swap doesn't go ahead now.

Vic Mackey

Referee

The club would also like to wish Triston Reilly and Brandon Webster-Mansfield the very best of luck with their future playing careers.

Can’t say I knew much about Webster, but Reilly is a big surprise?

BMW is a back rower with a good offload, wests Junior, I doubt he’ll be a regular first grader but always a shame to see a Junior go. Reilly went ok in first grade and was decent backup however looks like he’s been replaced in the 30 by Staines so that’s a win

Tigerm

First Grade

LUAI LINKED TO TIGERS

NSW star Bradman Best has posted a cryptic message on social media about Jarome Luai that suggests Panthers free agent could be heading to the Wests Tigers.

Luai posted a video about his appearance at the opening of Foot Locker Liverpool on Monday, to which Best replied with an emoji of a Tiger and wide eyes.

The comment came one day after Luai reportedly met with Tigers coach Benji Marshall about joining the club in 2025.

Knights centre Best, who has also been linked with a big-money move to the Tigers, and Luai are both managed by ‘Black Money Enterprises’.

Marshall told The Daily Telegraph in his first interview since starting his role as the Tigers head coach role that he was interested in signing Luai.

“The amount of money he is going to command is going to be quite big,” Marshall said earlier this month.

“He has earned that. But whenever a marquee player comes up you do have to have a look at them and whether you can afford them.

“The positive thing for us is we have signed three really good young halves too – Jayden Sullivan, Latu Fainu and also Lachie Galvin who no one has really talked about.”

So this report is based on Luai opening a shoe store and Best replying to this with a Tiger emoji? Great journalism?
Though, I hope he's on the money?

Nutz

Bench
Oh the journos are quality aren't they.
If he decides to resign with the Panthers the headlines will read "Luai rejects Benji and wooden spooners" or something more damning.
I'm over them.
Blocker said he's worried about the Luai signing which once again is bad media for our/his club and Benny said the Luai thing would be great for the club which I'm more worried about.
If you two are reading this please shut up, your making it harder for our club to succeed.

Tigerm

First Grade
Oh the journos are quality aren't they.
If he decides to resign with the Panthers the headlines will read "Luai rejects Benji and wooden spooners" or something more damning.
I'm over them.
Blocker said he's worried about the Luai signing which once again is bad media for our/his club and Benny said the Luai thing would be great for the club which I'm more worried about.
If you two are reading this please shut up, your making it harder for our club to succeed.
Unfortunately for me, Benny has no need to talk about the WT’s for anything. He lost be at the beginning.

Latest posts