What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

getsmarty

Immortal
remote.axd

Crush

Coach
The board are feeling very relieved right now.
They knew it was going to be hard to re-sign Mary this year if Dragons didn't have a good season. That is why they signed him very early in the season after a couple of wins in case something like this happened.
Right now, they are sitting around a table somewhere eating sweet and sour pork and drinking Crown Larger laughing "geez lucky we got in early! It would have been impossible to get our mate Paul another contract with this win loss record. Cheers!"

hazzbeen

Bench
The board are feeling very relieved right now.
They knew it was going to be hard to re-sign Mary this year if Dragons didn't have a good season. That is why they signed him very early in the season after a couple of wins in case something like this happened.
Right now, they are sitting around a table somewhere eating sweet and sour pork and drinking Crown Larger laughing "geez lucky we got in early! It would have been impossible to get our mate Paul another contract with this win loss record. Cheers!"
Crush seen this 2 years ago , when you were trying to get me on the McGregor bus .......... You nearly got me onboard .....:)

epDragon62

First Grade
I don't watch them any longer, in actual fact I will not even watch them next year either leading the comp or coming last, it is getting to a stage that I really really really dislike the Board and the Coach for what has happened.
You’ll come back when they finally see the light; you must my friend :flushed:

Latest posts