What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints V Canterbury this Fri Night!

Moffo

Referee
gregstar said:
that's pretty well done. like preacher i'd go with cooper. i'd rate grimaldi over gorrell. i'd have bailey & o'meley equal. asotasi is much better than poore.

btw. the dogs centre combination next year will be oustanding. tonga & millard will be amongst the best pairings in the league. they will be exactly the same as gaz & coops. tonga when injury-free is easily state of origin class & attacks as well as gaz. millard is a cooper clone. look forward to seeing them in action next year. still can't believe we let millard go.

best = to elmasri? are you on drugs? :lol:

Hutty1986

Immortal
He has a huge edge in terms of height and speed, but defensively El Masri is probably better [Not that thats saying much, to be better than Worsty in defence!]

gregstar

Referee
Moffo said:
best = to elmasri? are you on drugs? :lol:
well obviously el masri is a goal kicker extrordinaire but as it is my opinion, i'd prefer tall & fast wingers. i think in purely as wingers, they're the same. obviously you don't.

no dramas here moffo.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
FIREUPGAZ said:
Ryan has nothing on Creagh

:lol:You mean the State of Origin forward who's been man of the match two weeks straight? The same bloke who held up the trophy in 2004?

Creagh? LOL.

The Preacher

First Grade
gregstar said:
well obviously el masri is a goal kicker extrordinaire but as it is my opinion, i'd prefer tall & fast wingers. i think in purely as wingers, they're the same. obviously you don't. no dramas here moffo.

I myself prefer short, fast wingers with a ton of guts and a reeceeding* hair line, as long as they wear the Red V.
(*= my new word for great wingers who are folically challenged.) :D

Steel Dragon

Bench
Dogs fans dont swallow - they snowball!

hopefully the drags bomb the hell out of elmasri (no racial pun intended) and colby climbs high plucking the ball from the air and falling over the line for many a try!

it really depends which team turns up with the better gameplan, i saw the boys at training yesterday, and they looked really enthusiastic and have been preparing, if the dragons have been doing the same, we will see a great game of football tomorrow...

redVgirl

Juniors
im going to the states on sunday for over 3 weeks...im gonna miss so much good footy! i am relying on you boys to keep me suitably updated.

at least i get to see tomorrow nites game. GO DRAGONS GOOOOO!

Godz Illa

Coach
jimmy_the_greek said:
it really depends which team turns up with the better gameplan, i saw the boys at training yesterday, and they looked really enthusiastic and have been preparing, if the dragons have been doing the same, we will see a great game of football tomorrow...
The Dragons have had a pretty cruisy week. When Gaz knocked back the offer of a week's rest, Brownie extended the offer to, in his words "anyone else who couldn't be f*cked". The players thought about it for a while, but since it was probably too short notice to make alternate plans for Friday, decided they "may as well just play". No strenuous training yet - mostly poker and Playstation - however a torturous session is planned for tonight when the team heads to the cinema to watch the new Wayans brothers horror film Little Man. This is expected to have the boys in a murderous mood for Friday's game.

BACK injury has ruled Test prop Jason Ryles out of tomorrow night's game with the Bulldogs.

Ryles, who was due to start the Oki Jubilee Stadium game off the bench, failed to take part in this morning's final training session, with club doctors deciding the injury is too delicate to risk.

It is believed Ryles sustained the injury at training yesterday.

His loss is offset somewhat by the early return from injury of young gun Ashton Sims.

Sims was not due to return for another three weeks after breaking a wrist bone in the Dragons' round nine loss to Cronulla.

AAP

source: www.foxsports.com.au

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rylesy gorrrrrn!

You's are farked!

f**k me, FIRE UP SAINTS!

GO THE MIGHTY CANTERBURY BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS!!!