What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Burgess you dirty filthy Squirrel Gripper

Which is Worse Squirrel or Hoppa?

• Squirrel Burgess

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • The Hopoate

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Both shoild have got 1 year banns

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fire

First Grade
Burgess, Inglis, and Sutton all get to rest their bodies before what is shaping up to be a cracker Finals Series.

I'd be stoked if I was a Rabbitohs fan.

I'm trying to work out why he would go the squirrel on Chambers?

If you want to put a Melbourne player off their game, it's someone like Cronk or Smith. Trying to upset Chambers is kind of pointless.

Evenflow

Bench
Heard on the radio that any tackle where someone gets injured gets looked at by the MRC now

That's true. Was more meaning that Yobbo implied it was likely the media picked up on it and reported on it when they saw Chambers clutching his balls as opposed to them picking it up from here in this thread.

If they (the media) did pick it up from Chambers grabbing his wheels then you'd think they'd have reported on it the night it happened or even all day Saturday, not late yesterday/last night. It wouldn't be the first time they've run a story based of here or other RL fan sites and sure it won't be the last.

Big Sam

First Grade
I'm trying to work out why he would go the squirrel on Chambers?

If you want to put a Melbourne player off their game, it's someone like Cronk or Smith. Trying to upset Chambers is kind of pointless.

Maybe that can be our defence? It was an accident because he was supposed to do it to Smith :lol:

Ozzy

First Grade
If he gets suspended, we will definitely miss him in those clutch situations.

So much for everyone saying that he has terrible ball handling skills.
He proved this on the weekend. If he had good ball handling skills, Chambers would have been smiling and smoking a cigarette instead.

Danish

Referee
if that is a grade 1 then I'd hate to see what a grade 5 squirrel grip must look like.

Would have to involve ripping them from the body and performing some sort of cheerleader-style pom pom routine

Apey

Staff member
if that is a grade 1 then I'd hate to see what a grade 5 squirrel grip must look like.

Would have to involve ripping them from the body and performing some sort of cheerleader-style pom pom routine

I think a Grade 5 contrary conduct is when you kill a man.

Evenflow

Bench

They clearly just want to be seen to be doing something, lay the charge though one that will give him the smallest possible punishment even with his ever growing list of grubby offences. Very lucky to get away with such a lenient grading/suspension.

Danish

Referee
Imagine if he gets another charge before the finals. with 5 past offences on his wrap sheet he'd only need to sneeze funny to pick up 3-4 weeks.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Simply pathetic. Chambers is a dog. The media witchhunt is disgusting.

News ltd are fixing an election and they are doing their best to rub us out of the premiership race because if we were to win it would humiliate them and prove everything they did to us from 99-01 was a catastrophic mistake.

Bumble

First Grade
Can you imagine if this was Slater, though?

"The match review committee have deemed that Billy Slater was simply checking the Souths player for testicular cancer, and has no case to answer."

Danish

Referee
Simply pathetic. Chambers is a dog. The media witchhunt is disgusting.

News ltd are fixing an election and they are doing their best to rub us out of the premiership race because if we were to win it would humiliate them and prove everything they did to us from 99-01 was a catastrophic mistake.

That must be why the 2 biggest ARL powerhouse clubs who spearheaded the fight against News Ltd and super league are currently running 1st and 3rd