What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2021

BrotherJim05

Bench
Who gives a flying f**k if a 20 year old does cocaine once the season ends? If it's not a performance enhancing drug and it's post-NRL season then f**k it - they are kids after all

BrotherJim05

Bench
So this is how I see 2021 squad shaping up - (brackets) represent unknown variables:

1. Mbye (Laurie) - pending whether Penrith accepts cash money
2. Nofa (even if he signs with Parra I don't see him pulling an Aloai)
3. Roberts
4. BJ
5. Talau
6. AD
7. Brooks
8. Tamoa
9. Liddle (Grant) - i'ts not over until it's over!
10. Twal
11. Luciano
12. Garner (Sironen) - a lot of rumours of a player swap on the cards
13. Ofa

14. Mikale
15. Stefano
16. Blore
17. Reynolds (Mbye) - Don't see Mbye going anywhere else if he isn't playing fullback, but fk me he makes a good bench utility when you disregard his salary...can play anywhere in 1-7 + 9

So this is how I see 2021 squad shaping up - (brackets) represent unknown variables:

3. Roberts
4. BJ
5. Talau
6. AD
7. Brooks
8. Tamoa
10. Twal
11. Luciano
13. Ofa

14. Mikale
15. Stefano
16. Blore
17. Reynolds (Mbye) - Don't see Mbye going anywhere else if he isn't playing fullback, but fk me he makes a good bench utility when you disregard his salary...can play anywhere in 1-7 + 9

I agree about mbye.

That’s a strong side if they can play near optimum.

A bit of belief until the cavalry arrives next year.

Jimmy brings command in that pack too.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade

3. Roberts
4. BJ
5. Talau
6. AD
7. Brooks
8. Tamoa
10. Twal
11. Luciano
13. Ofa

14. Mikale
15. Stefano
16. Blore
No Musgrove?

Tigerm

First Grade
Who gives a flying f**k if a 20 year old does cocaine once the season ends? If it's not a performance enhancing drug and it's post-NRL season then f**k it - they are kids after all
Apparently it was a test on GF night and they are saying he took it before the GF?

I tend to agree with you, except they get paid a bucket load of money and are told it is illegal to use these drugs, take them by all means, just don't play in the NRL.

BrotherJim05

Bench
No Musgrove?

Twal, Tamoa and Ofa are all ahead of Musgrove imo - so I see him maybe getting a bench spot, however with all the drama getting Stefano to the club I can't see a 1-17 without Stefano on the bench. He may be able to push Mikale out but I feel Mikale has more potential than Musgrove.

Blore probably has the most potential out of any of the young guns, plus he can play back row as well as front row so I reckon he's got that bench spot locked in.

17 should really be a utility which Mbye fits perfectly unless he's playing FB

Tiger05

First Grade
It's going to be interesting who gets the middle forward spots. Someone is missing out. It could be JO as well.

There will definitely be injuries over the course of the season in that middle forward role.

Tigerm

First Grade
It's going to be interesting who gets the middle forward spots. Someone is missing out. It could be JO as well.

There will definitely be injuries over the course of the season in that middle forward role.
I hope we do have injuries as long as they are not serious means they are having a go:innocent:

JB04

Juniors

I reckon the starting pack will look something like:

8) Tamou
9) Liddle
10) Twal
11) Leilua
12) Garner/Blore
13) Ofahengaue

Leaves a lot of punch on the bench with Mikaele, Musgrove and potentially Stefano

BrotherJim05

Bench
Looks like Lee has had a win, maybe not as useless as some think?

NRL 2020: ARLC meeting over contracts, players breaking contracts, Jason Saab, Addin Fonua-Blake, Josh Aloiai | Fox Sports

You sign it, you cop it: NRL cracks down on players forcing their way out of contracts for more money

Finally they're getting it done! Not an easy thing to do as it's a grey area legally as it could be seen as restraint of trade, but everyone knows it has to happen.

Say what you want about Lee but he isnt a small fry in NRL circles

7. L. Brooks.

Feels a lot like seeing;

7. J. Morris.

Hopefully that Barney Rubble-looking mother effer can finally turn potential into talent.

Not confident though, not at all.

Finally they're getting it done! Not an easy thing to do as it's a grey area legally as it could be seen as restraint of trade, but everyone knows it has to happen.

Say what you want about Lee but he isnt a small fry in NRL circles

Every time Lee issues a press release, we get stuck making excuses for him after he renegs.

Last edited: