What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2024

WA Tiger

Bench
Galvin and Sezer ..Toa and jaereems just going to love this..and the forwards, they’ve been waiting a long time for the backs to get their shit together

Perth Tiger

Bench

Hooper sounding like he’s jumped on the bandwagon for a while?
Gee I would love to know what Pascoe did to Hooper for him to still be carrying on with his petty insults months after he is gone. For all Pascoe faults I loved how much he got under Hooper’s skin

WA Tiger

Bench
Gee I would love to know what Pascoe did to Hooper for him to still be carrying on with his petty insults months after he is gone. For all Pascoe faults I loved how much he got under Hooper’s skin
No no its actually true. Pascoe doesnt know what a Stedan looks like..
“Wests Tigers have finally got someone in the front office who knows what a Steeden actually looks like or when a player agent is selling a Datsun 180B disguised as a Mercedes.”
I’m thinking “quote of the last decade” that encapsulates what a destructive knob pascoe and then Lee have been on everything west tigers

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Pascoe wouldn't lend Hoops his toupee at a function.

Ned Kelly

Juniors

Tigerm

First Grade
When we sacked Madge I thought Woolf was the coach we should have been chasing. Now I'm glad we have Benji.
Results will tell us, but he seems to be doing everything right, atm doesn’t he.
Also, he’s come in at a great time, there is a shit load of talent coming through in our juniors to think, we are through the bad times for a while.
The bastards have got me believing again hahaha

Nutz

Bench
When we sacked Madge I thought Woolf was the coach we should have been chasing. Now I'm glad we have Benji.
Absolutely Ned. Benji is exactly what we need....some bloody enthusiastic, proud and confident young coach.
He might be inexperienced but he's been around the game long enough and is surrounded by keen assistant coaches and a CEO who knows success.
I also feel like we've already won something. A new board, new coaches, new players, a great COE, more home ground games this year and rejuvenated supporters.
I'm feeling really optimistic about the next 4 years.
I say 4 years because I think we're still building. We've got those victorious HM winning players yet to secure a permanent spot in first grade.
There's one thing that I think would be great to make a statement saying "We've changed" and that is a new playing strip that really stands out and oozes class.
Maybe a jersey that has equal white, gold and black colours with a slighter bigger tiger emblem.
Are we there yet?

Tigerm

First Grade
Time to put the mouthguard in and rub some methyl salicylate into the legs..... let's go Tigaaarrrrssss!
At our age, maybe something that gives you a bit of pep and dulls the aches and pains, from our 5 min stint hahahaha

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Absolutely Ned. Benji is exactly what we need....some bloody enthusiastic, proud and confident young coach.
He might be inexperienced but he's been around the game long enough and is surrounded by keen assistant coaches and a CEO who knows success.
I also feel like we've already won something. A new board, new coaches, new players, a great COE, more home ground games this year and rejuvenated supporters.
I'm feeling really optimistic about the next 4 years.
I say 4 years because I think we're still building. We've got those victorious HM winning players yet to secure a permanent spot in first grade.
There's one thing that I think would be great to make a statement saying "We've changed" and that is a new playing strip that really stands out and oozes class.
Maybe a jersey that has equal white, gold and black colours with a slighter bigger tiger emblem.
Are we there yet?
At the end of the last two seasons I couldn't see how we could turn morale around and have the players think anything other than here we go again. Same old same old.

Congratulations to everyone at the club who has contributed to it feeling like a fresh start.

Yeah Nutz, it's a new beginning. While we might not be there yet at least we have started the journey.

Nutz

Bench
I've forgotten about this guy. He might get a run if our centres continue to be a problem.
He would make a formidable partnership with Olam if size was the only prerequisite.
Here's an interesting team line up...I wonder if it may go close at some stage in the future?

Bula
Lobb
Olam
Faataape
Alaimalo
Galvin
Luai
Utoikamanu
Koroisau (C)
Miller
Papali'i
Bateman
Matamua

Tigerm

First Grade
IMG_0674.jpeg
The 2024 squad, no names unfortunately.
Got this off twitter, but the club doesn’t have it on their website?

Latest posts