What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2025 Changes I'd like to see.

Yes, but I guess I’d wonder whether it’s possible to play 6 with Johnson and show much?
Metcalf never overcalls SJ. I guess that's intentional from the coach or Luke showing his respect to SJ. What we need to see is Luke to come out of his shell and be a little ballsy over call SJ. CHT has no issues doing that. TMM and Metcalf need to work on that.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Metcalfe came through as a highly rated junior 7, I remember that from the fanfare when Manly signed him. A couple of seasons later Hasler had him playing fullback before he got released. Time at the sharks I seem to recall being a 6 or utility off the bench. He must be 25-26 now so just think maybe it’s a stretch for him to be an NRL 7 where he has barely played any of it for 6-7 years

Latest posts