What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks captain Paul Gallen fined $10,000 for racist remarks at Micky Paea

ramble_on

Juniors
Oh and the issue is racism...Are you saying that there are some levels of racism that are acceptable..?? ie War..??

Kiki

First Grade
pretty sure the japs aren't caucasian Kiki... Pretty sure I know what the Japs thought of caucasians too Kiki..

btw.. anyone who encourages you to have a say is not your friend...

what have the Japanese got to do with this? the ANZACS were a force in WW1, not WW2.

lockyrulz

Juniors
So the superior race had the best politics..??Is that what it was about..?? Sorry, my bad...

another moron.......

You are actually getiing dumber by the post..

He is trying to fill your inept brain with the concept that the anzacs fought a war based on politics, not race, as you are implying.

What tha?

I read only this page and can't be bothered looking back to see how ANZACS could possibly be brought into this discussion, but anyway here is my take on this;

If Gallen said what he is accused and fined for saying, it is a disgrace and imo there is no place for it in the game or anywhere else. If he did then I am glad he was fined and he should accept it and learn from it. He should also be stripped of the captaincy.

Now if he did not say those words, he should be pissed off and rightly so. The NRL jumped the gun on thsi one and should have called a hearing and given him the right to answer his accusers. If then he is found guilty on the evidence presented a suspension would have also been acceptable.

In this case, NRL have been judge, jury and executioner and have not handled this well.

But this is just my opinion

Kiki

First Grade
dont worry miller, the ANZACS have nothing to do with this and i have no idea why they were brought up.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Do you honour the ANZACS? They had to attack people based on their race.... Actually they fought so that you could come on here and be the idiot your are without fear of torture and/or death.... I wonder what names thay called the opposition then..?? Bunch of racist pricks..??
Wow. What's next, a lecture on the value of the white australia policy?

So if I oppose racism I am not respecting the Anzacs.

And I believe you just called all Anzacs racists. I mean again... just wow.

Do you realise that they fought against Nazis in WW2? That is, Nazis like you? You should be grateful that they provided you with the free speech and points of view you clearly wish to deny to others.

Extraordinary post. Perhaps you just didn't think it through.

Cletus

First Grade
So the superior race had the best politics..??Is that what it was about..?? Sorry, my bad...

another moron.......

So what you're saying is Australia invaded Turkey because there was some sort of racial animosity? Or Winston Churchill was a racist? The King didn't like the race of his cousin Billy? It had nothing to do with race.

And why you're comparing football to war is beyond me.

ramble_on

Juniors
lockyrulz, who gave you the opinion anything you had to say was relevant? They just feel sorry for you you know.....

lockyrulz

Juniors
lockyrulz, who gave you the opinion anything you had to say was relevant? They just feel sorry for you you know.....

I did.

So now you are arguing I shouldn't express my opinions, yet in another thread you are bitching about restrictions on freedom of speech.

Ramble, you may well be the dumbest person on here, and I am being deadly serious.

ramble_on

Juniors
So what you're saying is Australia invaded Turkey because there was some sort of racial animosity? Or Winston Churchill was a racist? The King didn't like the race of his cousin Billy? It had nothing to do with race.

And why you're comparing football to war is beyond me.

I'm comparing racism you tool.... Our war heroes to this day still call them krauts and nips and gooks yet it's not ok to call out in vain when some merkin is standing on your hand..!!

ramble_on

Juniors
I did.

So now you are arguing I shouldn't express my opinions, yet in another thread you are bitching about restrictions on freedom of speech.

Ramble, you may well be the dumbest person on here, and I am being deadly serious.

I never said you couldn't express your opinion twit.... just that it's worthless....

ramble_on

Juniors
Wow. What's next, a lecture on the value of the white australia policy?

So if I oppose racism I am not respecting the Anzacs.

And I believe you just called all Anzacs racists. I mean again... just wow.

Do you realise that they fought against Nazis in WW2? That is, Nazis like you? You should be grateful that they provided you with the free speech and points of view you clearly wish to deny to others.

Extraordinary post. Perhaps you just didn't think it through.

You really should stop taking lessons from Kiki......

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm comparing racism you tool.... Our war heroes to this day still call them krauts and nips and gooks yet it's not ok to call out in vain when some merkin is standing on your hand..!!
Pissed posts on a Saturday night. Always worth a chuckle.

Good luck Rambo when you read back tomorrow morning... sorry, I meant afternoon. :lol:

lockyrulz

Juniors

So because some anzacs are racist, racism is ok.

So if an ANZAC molests a child, than molesting a child is ok, because an ANZAC did it too.

To think we called you a moron...

Cletus

First Grade

It's ok to call out in vain, if he'd done that without adding the word "black" no one would give a sh*t, especially not Paea.
And Gallen isn't a hero, he's a grubby little merkin.