What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Dogs or Storm Hatred

Do you hate the Storm, Dogs or Sharks more?

• Total voters
f**king hate the sharks

they give ya nothing.
then sprout bullsh*t articles about how hard they are trying. "we try weally hard at attckkkk"

bullsh*t.

i hate everyone and eveything at this point. my team is diabolical. i hate the rest and the refs are geniused.

f**k it

Willow

Assistant Moderator
f**king hate the sharks

they give ya nothing.
then sprout bullsh*t articles about how hard they are trying. "we try weally hard at attckkkk"

bullsh*t.

i hate everyone and eveything at this point. my team is diabolical. i hate the rest and the refs are geniused.

f**k it
That should be worth two votes.

big pat

Coach
f**king hate the sharks

they give ya nothing.

bullsh*t.

f**k it

glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humour.:cool:

Eric1/2B

Juniors
Football Hatreds:

1) I hate Canterbury - always have, always will and for so many reasons. The hate goes back alot longer than my hate for:

2) Melbourne. I hate all that they represent. I hate their players and I hate their cheating coach. Since 1998.

3) Brisbane. Idiot supporters. Hated particularly since 1993 and the Alfie incident. I have re-energised hatred for the Broncos after their supporters display during and after last years semi-final.

4) Souths - sh*t club, should have died. Meathead bogan supporters (esp. ones from Revesby) Only see their bumper stickers on sh*tbox cars - probably needed to hold them together. Losers

5) Cronulla - Hate them, but I believe it is more just pity now. I laugh at your joke of a football club.

6) The Tiger portion and the Ashfield mob from Wests Tigers. For screwing over the Macarthur district.

7) Roosters. Just sad.

I can tolerate the Cowboys, and maybe a bit of Canberra. Manly are not hated any more because of 40-0 GF and Dessie can be entertaining. The rest - ho hum, who cares. Although I would like the Hayne Train to derail with all the Channel 9 talking heads being horribly injured in the wreckage (except Sterlo and Gus). That would be good.

bright side?

ha.

theres too much at stake to change now.

my biggest fear, would be that i gave up, they came good and won the thing (long term plans) and i wasnt 100 percent involved.

im staying out of fear.

drake

First Grade
Melbourne and then a lot of daylight. Shouldn't be in the comp and represent everything that's wrong with corporate Rugby League.

At least the shire and canterbury bankstown are rugby league communities that have produced players that have bled for state and country.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Melbourne and then a lot of daylight. Shouldn't be in the comp and represent everything that's wrong with corporate Rugby League.

Amen, brother drake.

Let's start a revolution:D. They eat away at me like a big purple termite. Having to watch that tosser storm mascot fart around on the quad bike does my head in, perish to know what I'd pay someone to drop him with a half brick, suffice to say it would be good money.

Can I vote again:sarcasm:

Big Norm

drake

First Grade
Amen, brother drake.

Let's start a revolution:D. They eat away at me like a big purple termite. Having to watch that tosser storm mascot fart around on the quad bike does my head in, perish to know what I'd pay someone to drop him with a half brick, suffice to say it would be good money.

Can I vote again:sarcasm:

Big Norm
Down with corporate franchises and a return to RLFCs!

petetheileet

First Grade
How can you be bitter when you are undefeated and leading the comp....

we are loving life at the mo,

we got the wood on your boys, ur the bitter one!

big pat

Coach
How can you be bitter when you are undefeated and leading the comp....

we are loving life at the mo,

we got the wood on your boys, ur the bitter one!

right on pete, things are good atm, no need for a frown, put a smile on your dial.:D

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Dogs - 1985 GF, Cheats and for pinching Saints players e.g JMoz
Manly - 1996 GF, and for pinching Saints players e.g O'Connor
Storm - 1999 GF, Scum players e.g Slater and always get favourable treatment
Bronco's - 1992-3 GF's and for pinching Saints players e.g Tallis

Sharks are local rivalries but seriously guys, they have never been a threat to the Saints so why hate them. I pity them more than hate them cause they will never be as good as the Saints.

Steel Dragon

Bench
At least the shire and canterbury bankstown are rugby league communities that have produced players that have bled for state and country.

Are you suggesting that Slater, Lazarus, Smith, Kimmorley, Crocker, King, Turner, Inglis, Nikau, Johnson, White etc havent bled for state and/or country?

Given the relatively short amount of time theyve been in the comp, their representitave percentage would seem to be quite high compared to several other clubs wouldnt it?

Or are you arguing the "production" side of things, rather than "featured"?

big pat

Coach
Are you suggesting that Slater, Lazarus, Smith, Kimmorley, Crocker, King, Turner, Inglis, Nikau, Johnson, White etc havent bled for state and/or country?

Given the relatively short amount of time theyve been in the comp, their representitave percentage would seem to be quite high compared to several other clubs wouldnt it?

Or are you arguing the "production" side of things, rather than "featured"?

please its too late in the day, to get all technical on us, anyway enjoy your weekend mate and have a happy easter.