What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks donor a mascot called reefy!

Dogs Of War

Coach
Microwave popcorn is so over rated.

It rocks, especially when you work out how cheap it can be.

Get brown paper bag, put a teaspoon of butter in the bag, spread some popping corn on top of butter, seal bag and put on plate/bowl. Put in Microwave for approx 90 secs (can vary depending on your microwave).

Enjoy at about 10c a serve.

Scott Raymond Thomas= innocent

SRT's ass got passed around in prison like a peace pipe. I hear Wittyfan started scalping fake Clay Aiken tickets on ebay to get himself locked up in the same facility as SRT so that he could join in the festivities.

Kind of like prison break where michael (Wittyfan) held up that bank to get put in the same prison as Lincoln (SRT). Although I don't remember any episodes where Michael tried to get a load away up Lincoln...

Last edited:

PJ Marshal

Coach
SRT's ass got passed around in prison like a peace pipe. I hear Wittyfan started scalping fake Clay Aiken tickets on ebay to get himself locked up in the same facility as SRT so that he could join in the festivities.

Kind of like prison break where michael (Wittyfan) held up that bank to get put in the same prison as Lincoln (SRT). Although I don't remember any episodes where Michael tried to get a load away up Lincoln...

lol quite an epic story i think

the thing that SRT has over reefy is his musical talent tbh and also the fact is that he is innocent

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Maybe we'll all turn out Bohemian, like your life
Maybe we'll all turn out Bohemian, casual ride
Maybe we'll all turn out Bohemian, Bohemiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Apey

Staff member
this thread delivers... especially after reading so much of his tripe.

Brycey

Juniors

this made me lol for real :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bart - Hey dad, do you think reefy could be involved in the kennedy assassination?

Homer - i do... now...

It must be clintdogg, look at this amazing poetry :

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhqnews/claims-foiled-by-search-engine/2009/06/17/1244918083974.html

"A comic book superhero for reality," he wrote. "The stuff of every kid's dreams/ Watching you I believe/ That I can live again/ Like the ultimate Hulkamanic."

That's worse than Hulk Hogan's rap album from the early nineties.

LMFAO.

From the same article:

"He was a frequent visitor to Ademeitis Showcase Jewellers. A sales assistant, Nicola Roy, said: "He talks a lot about money and how much everything costs and where things are from, but he doesn't actually buy much. He's got quite a feminine personality. He's bought a few things in to be cleaned, like some pearls and a titanium bracelet."

Pearls and a TITANIUM bracelet... LMFAO.

wittyfan

Referee

Sure you don't remember! :lol:

Sure you don't remember! :lol:

Any memories of SRT's chaffed twig and dangle berries are certainly your memories, and not mine.

I think this photo of SRT's stint in the 'big house' says it all, it's got your handywork written all over it:

2586344968_f3c423fb11.jpg