What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks headhunt new coach behind Stuart's back

redback

Bench
I get it, you hate Ricky Stuart. But you couldn't even answer the question. Your comments are that of a 3 year old and clearly know very little about rugby league.

......and you clearly know alot. Why don't you tell us why you rate Stupid so highly genius?

Surely

Post Whore
......and you clearly know alot. Why don't you tell us why you rate Stupid so highly genius?

Have you ever had the coutesy of calling him stupid to his face or do you just hide in forums and comments sections of the tele ?

Bringing up the 13 straight loses is just stupid. It was three straight loses and we are in no different position than 2 of premiership favourites, Eels and Bulldogs.

Why do you think we would have done any differently with another coach?
The coach is not the one giving away penalties, missing tackles and dropping balls.

So you dont keep count from one season to the next, i wondering if they were winning, then started season with more wins, when would you say the count started.

The coach is responsible for what happens on the field, penalties, missed tackles, dropping balls, he seems to keep the same team the forwards dont change, so the mistakes they make Ricky must be happy with.

I notice you failed to mention the lack of tries, thats Ricky's coaching, the stats show that each year our try numbers decrease, someone is to the balme, and thats the coach, he recruited these players to do a job, and thats not happening

Stuff

Juniors
A three year old could do a better job than Stupid, and most of the players know it.

I'm very keen to know more about this statement.
Most of what players?
9 or more from the current 17?
13 or more from the current top 25?
Which ones?
And how do you know their feelings on the coach?

redback

Bench
I'm very keen to know more about this statement.
Most of what players?
9 or more from the current 17?
13 or more from the current top 25?
Which ones?
And how do you know their feelings on the coach?

Lets just say I know. By the way, don't you think it's obvious. Why else would players "throw in the towel"?

RgSharks

Juniors

For starters he has won a premiership and has taken a team to the grand final 3 years in a row.
2 years ago he took us one game from the grand final with a team that wasn't excepted to make the finals.
I know you're going to come back with rubbish like he inheritted a team from Graham Murray and Gus helped. In you honestly think Ricky had nothing to do with the roosters success then you are just plain silly.
All players that play under him think he is a great coach. The only ones that don't are the ones he has got rid off.

To think Nathan Brown would have done a better job is just ridulious. In 2005 he had the best team on paper and they didn't even make the grand final.

Vossy

Bench
Mal Reilly - Coached Newcastle to premiers 1997

_44086125_johns270gi.jpg

+

arl_Logo.gif

-

Super_League_(Australia)_Logo.jpg

redback

Bench
I couldnt give a sh*t what its purpose is, I am asking you do you have the courtesy of calling him stupid to his face ?

Lets ask everyone who has ever criticised a player official or coach of any club on a public forum whether they have confronted the person. Personally, I reckon it would be akin to stalking, but you obviously think differently. I do suggest though, that he is aware of my resent.

If it's a love fest you are after, why not go to rsvp.com.

redback

Bench
For starters he has won a premiership and has taken a team to the grand final 3 years in a row.
2 years ago he took us one game from the grand final with a team that wasn't excepted to make the finals.
I know you're going to come back with rubbish like he inheritted a team from Graham Murray and Gus helped. In you honestly think Ricky had nothing to do with the roosters success then you are just plain silly.
All players that play under him think he is a great coach. The only ones that don't are the ones he has got rid off.

To think Nathan Brown would have done a better job is just ridulious. In 2005 he had the best team on paper and they didn't even make the grand final.

Although way off the mark, thats your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Nathan Brown, should never have been coaching the Dragons at that time, he was too close to the players, and was coaching players, only couple years before was on the field with.

Take note how professional he was, when Dragons announced Bennett was coming, he didnt spit the dummy, accepted his fate, then when Wayne Bennett took over, he mentioned how professional Brown had left the club.

On coaching in England, Huddersfield are not the best club, dont have as much money but has turned them around, he will only come back a better coach, and is what the club needs

Surely

Post Whore
Lets ask everyone who has ever criticised a player official or coach of any club on a public forum whether they have confronted the person. Personally, I reckon it would be akin to stalking,

You are a different species to most posters in that you are tediously stuck on the one subject, its like an obsession. I can't recall you posting anything other than dicky stupid rants.

but you obviously think differently. I do suggest though, that he is aware of my resent.

So you have personally confronted him as a concerned sponsor, did you call him stupid ?

If it's a love fest you are after, why not go to rsvp.com.

Far from it, it's amusing watching an obsessive compulsive at work.

RgSharks

Juniors
Nathan Brown, should never have been coaching the Dragons at that time, he was too close to the players, and was coaching players, only couple years before was on the field with.

Take note how professional he was, when Dragons announced Bennett was coming, he didnt spit the dummy, accepted his fate, then when Wayne Bennett took over, he mentioned how professional Brown had left the club.

On coaching in England, Huddersfield are not the best club, dont have as much money but has turned them around, he will only come back a better coach, and is what the club needs

Well I agree with you that he shouldn't have been the dragons because he was so close to the team.
I think it would be the last thing the club needed. Where would we be if he came over and turned out to be another Raper. We would not be supporting a team for very long because there would be no team to support.

redback

Bench
You are a different species to most posters in that you are tediously stuck on the one subject, its like an obsession. I can't recall you posting anything other than dicky stupid rants.

So you have personally confronted him as a concerned sponsor, did you call him stupid ?

Far from it, it's amusing watching an obsessive compulsive at work.

The only obsession I have is to see the club survive and that can only happen if Stupid leaves the club, and that is a FACT.