What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks rule out safe haven if Carney and Roosters part ways

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I'm happy Williams is being kept. I think his best football is in front of him.
Now, just work on the pharken goal kickinggg!!!!!!!!!
just in case Todd is swayed by a last minuted phone call & offer.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
watch stinky gazump everyone.
Lets face it, the threat is from the Titans. They got under the guard of us with Dougie & the Dogs with Idris. They do things differently at the Titans & we could learn alot.
Carney was on the Coast partying with friends? After partying for 2 weeks in Thailand? Didnt make time to see Nate, Carty or Searly, even just to have a beer? Pleeeese!

carinashark

First Grade
Carney could be anything but with us he will just be aanother Buster. All I see is pain ahead, fueled by a media fire that just want us out of the comp.
It will be 3 great games first up then implosion. $300,000 down the drain.
All this when we have good half and 5/8 combos imbedded in the side already, with Gardener in the wings as the next Tommy B .
All we need is a big hard running FB and a big hard running center and we can make the eight.
Too simplistic?
Shut up about looking in QLD?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Simmo was a different player last year. Seemed to have found some courage going the line & was one of the Pennys best. Seriously. but we never saw that or anything close to that.

cb4

First Grade
Lets face it, the threat is from the Titans. They got under the guard of us with Dougie & the Dogs with Idris. They do things differently at the Titans & we could learn alot.
Carney was on the Coast partying with friends? After partying for 2 weeks in Thailand? Didnt make time to see Nate, Carty or Searly, even just to have a beer? Pleeeese!

The threat is not from the Titans at all.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The threat is not from the Titans at all.

We'll see. Knowing how they did the Idris & Douglas deal, I would expect the same. Staff in the office next to the CEO did not even know of the Idris signing until it was announced. Nobody even knew who Douglas was when he visited. Cameron Smith was close to signing also a couple of years ago & nobody even knew he was there or about the deal.
IF they want Carney & have the cash, they will get him. & I am lead to believe they very much want him.

Quigs

Immortal
Simmo was a different player last year. Seemed to have found some courage going the line & was one of the Pennys best. Seriously. but we never saw that or anything close to that.

Yeah I think I saw one game last year where Paris actually snarled as he was about to get tackled. It wasn't the usual sharkie grimmace, it was an out and out snarl.

You know the turn up the corner of the mouth and grit your teeth type snarl.

The pennies are one lucky club. Two more years you say ???

Latest posts