What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks' tough trial

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
If a Sharks match clashed with the Mardi Gras, where would you be?

If you are nice to me, I may even introduce you to some of the male stewards if you are ever on one of my flights.

Hey bus driver, for all you know, I may well be gay. So what? I can change that if Iwant. You however, will always be a dumbphuk.

Quigs

Immortal
If a Sharks match clashed with the Mardi Gras, where would you be?

If you are nice to me, I may even introduce you to some of the male stewards if you are ever on one of my flights.

redders.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

diggity

Juniors
Looks like 2010 is starting off the same way 2009 finished. Just back from the game. Am absolutely guttered about Mills....he was only on the park for 15 mins but looked very good. Chased down an opposition player when every other Shark looked like they were treading water, and was difficult to bring down with his few carries.

Not much to get excited about. Kelly looked threatening, though I don't know what his best position is?! Vave also looked promising. Other than that we looked to lack cohesion, were slow to spread the ball wide, and when we did manage to get it wide we dropped it. Special mention the Pommeroy here who is still unable to catch the ball. Seriously, how can someone play professional rugby league and not be able to catch a ball? Even the "try" he scored involved a fumble (and in all likelihood would not have been awarded if the video ref was available).

Yes it's a trial but any optimism I had went out the door! Manly were fairly ordinary but looked a class above. I can see why Ricky has started with the excuses already (i.e. we have no money).

redback

Bench
Hey bus driver, for all you know, I may well be gay. So what? I can change that if Iwant. You however, will always be a dumbphuk.

Not that there is anything wrong with it!

I on the other hand can assure you that Im not a bus driver, not that there is anything wrong with that either!

Inferno

Coach
Hahahahah. Frenzy. The pessimism is priceless

It isn't pessimism Robo, Frenzy would prefer to see the club go under why Irvine is in charge than flourish. This is a man who is not a member of the football club or a season ticket holder and now refuses to point 1 cent into the club he supposedly loves.

Deadset farkwit.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
it is funny. its f**king funny bus driver. f**king funny. & again you are the butt of our jokes.
Speaking of butts, I read the busdrivers dribble on here & sometimes I feel a bit of Aries & then sometimes I feel a bit of pogo.
I reckon Aries rammed one home to pogo & pogo had Aries A.rse child.
& that childs name is redders.

redback

Bench
it is funny. its f**king funny bus driver. f**king funny. & again you are the butt of our jokes.
Speaking of butts, I read the busdrivers dribble on here & sometimes I feel a bit of Aries & then sometimes I feel a bit of pogo.
I reckon Aries rammed one home to pogo & pogo had Aries A.rse child.
& that childs name is redders.

Is that a gun in your pocket? You sound aroused blacktip!

Ausguy

Coach
does anyone remeomber the trial results last year?

nup me either... why?

cos they dont matter.

glad we didnt win, keeps the fluff meter down.

move on everyone.

We can only score 4 points in a trial, when defence is not usually at its best, Ricky has done it again, cant wait for the season to begin, what new records will Ricky break at the club, most consecutive losses, and leat points for the season, honestly 4 points in a trial

Looks like 2010 is starting off the same way 2009 finished. Just back from the game. Am absolutely guttered about Mills....he was only on the park for 15 mins but looked very good. Chased down an opposition player when every other Shark looked like they were treading water, and was difficult to bring down with his few carries.

Not much to get excited about. Kelly looked threatening, though I don't know what his best position is?! Vave also looked promising. Other than that we looked to lack cohesion, were slow to spread the ball wide, and when we did manage to get it wide we dropped it. Special mention the Pommeroy here who is still unable to catch the ball. Seriously, how can someone play professional rugby league and not be able to catch a ball? Even the "try" he scored involved a fumble (and in all likelihood would not have been awarded if the video ref was available).

Yes it's a trial but any optimism I had went out the door! Manly were fairly ordinary but looked a class above. I can see why Ricky has started with the excuses already (i.e. we have no money).

Squae

Juniors
the penalty count was 237 to 4 though, and we did bomb a try. This would of brought the second half score (which was basically the fg'ers) to 10 - 12 if they had of scored it and converted, not that bad considering the penalties were NON STOP against us, and we were playing with 12 for 10 minutes werent we?

Last edited: