What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks vs Dragons

Who will win Sharks or Dragons

• SHARKS

Votes: 50 28.1%
  • DRAGONS

Votes: 128 71.9%

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Never know given the spooners put 44 on you... :lol:

Inferno

Coach
well they beat you as well not to mention having 50 points put on 2 consectutive weeks.

Say what you want about the sharks but they played better than the dogs this year. Thats a fact.

_Johnsy

Referee
In all honesty I would be happy with a 1 point win. I thin the boys will play a simple game. Punch through their forwards, expose Cronullas fringes of the ruck. Spread the ball late in each 1/2.

Heart tips : Dragons by at least 1.
Head tips : Dragons 36 Scumnulla 8

JJ

Immortal
wow - 40 imbeciles so far...

The Sharks couldn't beat an egg - they are the best argument that 8 teams is far too many for a finals series...

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
sharks
dragons dont have kimmorley,covell or peachey

:lol: :lol: Lets have a look....

Halves playing: Kimmorely....Hornby, Hornby is better. Dragons 1

Wing: Covell will match up against Best and Gas's wing.....Dragons 2

Fullback: Peach Vs Greensheilds, both good, Peach with experience, Greensheilds is on form mind you, Dragons 3

Yes the dragons dont have Brett "pass the ball to the opposition" Kimmorley, Luke "i should be in the Jets team this week" Covell or David "over the hill" Peachy. So yes, Dragons will win

Surely

Post Whore
JamesWebster's#1fan said:

Fullback: Peach Vs Greensheilds, both good, Peach with experience, Greensheilds is on form mind you, Dragons 3

Yes the dragons dont have Brett "pass the ball to the opposition" Kimmorley, Luke "i should be in the Jets team this week" Covell or David "over the hill" Peachy. So yes, Dragons will win

One thing is for sure, the warriors won't win this weekend, the rest is speculation.

_Johnsy

Referee
Ahhhh there it is, a scumnulla fan replying with "warriors won't win this weekend, the rest is speculation"

Says it all really.....can you hear that Surely sshhhhh quiet.............

Is that the sound of seasons end

Surely

Post Whore
sshhhhh .... More likely to be the sound of your end. You can always have it reconstructed though.

Nickeel

Juniors
JamesWebster's#1fan said:

You forgot the titanic struggle of Trent Barrett vs Adam Dykes.

Nick

wittyfan

Referee
JJ said:
wow - 40 imbeciles so far...

The Sharks couldn't beat an egg - they are the best argument that 8 teams is far too many for a finals series...

Cronulla are playing too much like Kiwis of late!

wittyfan

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
sharks by 24
honestly u may think that sounds stupid
but i can see it being sharks by 6 for most of the match before running away with it at the end

Lol!

Craigshark

First Grade
miketyson said:
This site sums up sharks fans to a tee..

http://www.sharksfinatics.com/fusions/viewpage.php?page_id=2

The best advertisment for birth control I have ever seen.

This post ^ sums up how much of a dickhead you are.
You are one of the biggest wankers on this site. You post so much crap it isn't funny. Are you sure you don't have another account under the username 'Dodger?'
Get lost you stupid piece of crap. Preferably back under the hole, your slimy little body crawled out of.