What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopped off

carinashark

First Grade
Simmo and Beu Scott , now thats somthing I would like to see!!!!!!!!!!! You could do a whole thread on dreaded combos! Another , Tweedle and Hutch! Anderson and Raper. Rudonikis and Raper. Hoppa and Simmo. Blaine Stanley and ? Jeez I have to stop coming here at night.

Squae

Juniors
So has there been any form of confirmation of this at all?, or is this currently purely a rumour.

Also is it Newcastle in particular who is after?

Inferno

Coach
It's a rumour with some legs. Shint has a pretty solid track record.

That said, wanting to shop him off, and having someone wanting to buy him is 2 different things entirely.

Tucky

Juniors
It's a rumour with some legs. Shint has a pretty solid track record.

That said, wanting to shop him off, and having someone wanting to buy him is 2 different things entirely.

Well hopefully there are 2 options for '09 then. Either f**k off or play park footy!

Danger

Juniors
Still smarting over the loss of De Gois I see.

If we do sign him and he turns around into some great form Im sure that sarcasm will comfort you champ.

Chin up fellas

Simmo being rubbish has nothing to do with the loss of De Gois, he was rubbish before De Gois was here, and will continue to be so, most likely for the rest of his career.

cb4

First Grade
even penriff aint that stoopid
but they do need rooneys replacement....
he did farkall there as well

Quigs

Immortal
Has he gone yet ?

Or do we have to get a checkout chick to come around and whack a "Reduced to Clear" sticker on his forehead.

If that doesn't work throw him in a shopping trolley right near the checkouts. Put a big REDUCED sign on the Trolley.

I know that works. It gets me all the time.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

The Dodger

First Grade
haha

quigs i'd throw a bit of a sales pitch in there like a trash and treasure sale.

one mans trash could be another mans treasure.

Tucky

Juniors
Has he gone yet ?

Or do we have to get a checkout chick to come around and whack a "Reduced to Clear" sticker on his forehead.

If that doesn't work throw him in a shopping trolley right near the checkouts. Put a big REDUCED sign on the Trolley.

I know that works. It gets me all the time.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Bugger the REDUCED to clear Quiqs, his already passed his Use By Date. No one would want him!
Just toss him out with the rubbish.

Inferno

Coach
Well its at least at a good time. Annual council rubbish collection this weekend...

Only thing is they won't accept anything longer than 1.5m, how tall is Simmo again?

Latest posts